Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, so we agree. The only difference between us is that I have a different standard.

I look at moral and societal decay, and the things that have become accepted in a world turned upside-down, and I draw my line there.

Drug users who have multiple children out of wedlock, who play at being "college educated" but whom in reality can't string together a coherent written sentence because they didn't have the intellectual integrity to take advantage of the resources offered by one of the better Universities in the country, and then talks down to hard working individuals about their "little jobs", when the only thing he's ever brought to the table in his own life is the fact that he was born an athletic freak, which in and of itself offers no redeeming value to anyone other than sycophants who will excuse everything else because of the laundry he wears on Sundays.

I don't need that guy, and neither does society; sycophants and their gladiator sports be damned.

One giant ball of hypocrisy with a hint of superiority complex.

One giant ball of hypocrisy with a hint of superiority complex.

What value do you believe drug users who have multiple children out of wedlock, who play at being "college educated" but whom in reality can't string together a coherent written sentence because they didn't have the intellectual integrity to take advantage of the resources offered by one of the better Universities in the country, and then talk down to hard working individuals about their "little jobs", outside of wearing the right laundry, have to society?

And how does asking that question reduce my value?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

What value do you believe drug users who have multiple children out of wedlock, who play at being "college educated" but whom in reality can't string together a coherent written sentence because they didn't have the intellectual integrity to take advantage of the resources offered by one of the better Universities in the country, and then talk down to hard working individuals about their "little jobs", outside of wearing the right laundry, have to society?

And how does asking that question reduce my value?

Hold the presses. A college kid smoked pot ?

Life isn't graded on a curve.

If you''d ever actually achieved anything, you'd know that.

The only difference between Sammy and the other garbage he few up around is that he's faster, and has better hands.

well, I'll sleep better at night knowing you're grading the rest of us at life.

That being said, I want to see a healthy Sammy. I think running off talent in a production based industry is ignorant.

If TBD had its way, we'd not have TT, Sammy, MD, Robert woods, Goodwin, gilmore...

I mean.... do some of ya'll even hear yourselves? Fans hated Lynch. He won a super bowl.

By the way... I'm not a good person to assume hasn't achieved any kind of greatness.

Edited by JaxBills

As to Sammy, if he he is enough to come back for the last three or four games, I'm for it because we will need him in the post season.

As to the other topic, I'm with John Fom Hemet. His opponent is so clearly hateful to only the black players, what else can it be called?

Edited by yungmack

well, I'll sleep better at night knowing you're grading the rest of us at life.

That being said, I want to see a healthy Sammy. I think running off talent in a production based industry is ignorant.

If TBD had its way, we'd not have TT, Sammy, MD, Robert woods, Goodwin, gilmore...

I mean.... do some of ya'll even hear yourselves? Fans hated Lynch. He won a super bowl.

By the way... I'm not a good person to assume hasn't achieved any kind of greatness.

I just think people have short memories

Going into the 2nd half of last season....Sammy Watkins was putting up "best WR in the NFL" or close to it type numbers.

I dont think there is a bills fan that is not frustrated about the injuries......availability is the best talent you can have.

As to Sammy, if he helas enough to come back for the last three or four games, I'm for it because we will need him in the post season.

As to the other topic, I'm with John Fom Hemet. His opponent is so clearly hateful to only the black players, what else can it be called?

I wouldn't call it racist. It's a superiority thing. I used to work with a guy just like that who tried to bring people "up to his level" through being very unaccepting of errors or perceived dereliction of duty, and there is an argument that some people aren't living up to a high enough standard, but far below it.

With that said though, It's an antagonizing, douchy thing to do to people, and I don't think my old coworker or TYTT have enough information to make the sort of judgements they make. For all the different things TYTT holds against Sammy Watkins, Sammy Watkins could have done 100 things that are on TYTT's level, he simply doesn't know, not to mention some of the things he holds against him are ridiculous.

Children out of wedlock? So what? Sammy didn't and hasn't split on his kids.

Talking trash to a bunch of trolls? So what? Haven't we all?

Smoking pot? I personally dislike illegal drugs, but guess we are wishing away half the freaking population if this is awful behavior.

Dumb? Who knows? I don't think an internet rant counts as a test of intelligence though.

Edited by What a Tuel

I just think people have short memories

Going into the 2nd half of last season....Sammy Watkins was putting up "best WR in the NFL" or close to it type numbers.

I dont think there is a bills fan that is not frustrated about the injuries......availability is the best talent you can have.

Well done here John

I wouldn't call it racist. It's a superiority thing. I used to work with a guy just like that who tried to bring people "up to his level" through being very unaccepting of errors or perceived dereliction of duty, and there is an argument that some people aren't living up to a high enough standard, but far below it.

With that said though, It's an antagonizing, douchy thing to do to people, and I don't think my old coworker or TYTT have enough information to make the sort of judgements they make. For all the different things TYTT holds against Sammy Watkins, Sammy Watkins could have done 100 things that are on TYTT's level, he simply doesn't know, not to mention some of the things he holds against him are ridiculous.

Children out of wedlock? So what? Sammy didn't and hasn't split on his kids.

Talking trash to a bunch of trolls? So what? Haven't we all?

Smoking pot? I personally dislike illegal drugs, but guess we are wishing away half the freaking population if this is awful behavior.

Dumb? Who knows? I don't think an internet rant counts as a test of intelligence though.

Honestly that's not a very good defense, as if one was needed.

read the last four sentences back and tell me otherwise.

Lets see here

You have mentioned wedlock, but gave him a pass because you are tolerant of baby Mommas. And likely have no religious affiliations where marriage is sacred.

Talking trash? Well it does happen, but when is it over the line? I have no need for it though. Maybe it is a jock thing.

smoking pot. thats a good one, You dont condone it, but if you go do smoke it it is okay because half the world ! does just that.

And then you in a roundabout way are not sure if he is dumb.

I feel like Weo here ( blecchh pfooey ) jk Mr W. ) but please do not defend Sammy. He will either sort it out or not . he needs not us to say yay or nay, he needs to play football

Honestly that's not a very good defense, as if one was needed.

read the last four sentences back and tell me otherwise.

Lets see here

You have mentioned wedlock, but gave him a pass because you are tolerant of baby Mommas. And likely have no religious affiliations where marriage is sacred.

Talking trash? Well it does happen, but when is it over the line? I have no need for it though. Maybe it is a jock thing.

smoking pot. thats a good one, You dont condone it, but if you go do smoke it it is okay because half the world ! does just that.

And then you in a roundabout way are not sure if he is dumb.

I feel like Weo here ( blecchh pfooey ) jk Mr W. ) but please do not defend Sammy. He will either sort it out or not . he needs not us to say yay or nay, he needs to play football

Let's try this again then.

1. Out of wedlock - It's none of anyone's damn business.

2. Talking trash - He wasn't over the line.

3. Smoking Pot - We are talking about TYTT's "your children should not exist" scenario. No I don't condone it so long as it is illegal, but I don't think half the worlds children should cease to exist because their parents do or did.

4. I have no idea about Sammy's intelligence. Neither does TYTT who is basing it off of a poorly worded rant on the internet,

Edited by What a Tuel

OK I have to bite.

please give all those great details...... ( i think I hurt myself with the massive eye roll after reading that)