Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buffalo has not been struggling in Watkins' absence but would absolutely welcome back the dominant wide receiver upon his return. Watkins was placed on injured reserve back in late September, which means he could return by early December if his rehabilitation continues on schedule.

I guess this makes me a "downer", but if he's having complications I wish they'd shut him down and let him heal up for good. I'm afraid if he comes back, he'll wind up needing another "immobilization/heal" for 8-12 weeks in Jan then having another surgery next March or April.

I guess this makes me a "downer", but if he's having complications I wish they'd shut him down and let him heal up for good. I'm afraid if he comes back, he'll wind up needing another "immobilization/heal" for 8-12 weeks in Jan then having another surgery next March or April.

This. Wasn't like he was contributing anyway.

All hail the newer, more positive Sammy thread!

Well that lasted 24 minutes

I won't be holding my breath.

My least favorite Bill. I don't like him as a person.

I can't wait until he's gone regardless of talent level.

I apologize for not knowing, but in what capacity do you know football players (in general) and Sammy (in particular) well enough to judge them as people and have any kind of basis for liking or disliking them as people?

Thanks.

Wouldn't you want every weapon available if you're making a playoff run? I agree, though- if we are out of contention- shelf him....

I won't be holding my breath.

My least favorite Bill. I don't like him as a person.

I can't wait until he's gone regardless of talent level.

Seems like you're holding back. Just let it go, how do you really feel?

So will he be able to return week 12 at the earliest? What's the target date?

Edit: And there is Joe posting nothing football related. Shocked!

Edited by r00tabaga

from what I can tell about this (reading up on it), they essentially did shut him down long enough to heal for good. If he's not ready to come back this season, then they will just keep him on the shelf until next year. But there is a possibility he'll be fine at some point with another 8 weeks of rest that he is getting, due to the nature of the injury. Edited by YoloinOhio