Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

With the Passing Game struggling - I am excited fro Sammy and the Team if he can come back and prove to be a spark at that point of the season...

That being said - we can't wait - we need others to step up and catch the ball to keep the other guys' Defense off balance.

Seems obvious but I nominate Robert to get us out of the Woods.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kerley can be the #1 WR in SF, there has to be some temporary depth out there, somewhere. Im hoping Hunter comes alive this week which should allow for Woods and Clay to play even bigger roles, I am still indifferent on Powell.

Edited by dawolv

I apologize for not knowing, but in what capacity do you know football players (in general) and Sammy (in particular) well enough to judge them as people and have any kind of basis for liking or disliking them as people?

Thanks.

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The Sammie thing is confusing , first we hear it's about pain management , then he gets shelved for 8 weeks not he can come back and Manage the pain ?

It's both. He's on the shelf to rest the foot so he's not in as much pain when he returns.

I only want him back if he's legit 100%, if he's 'playing through pain', I'd rather just shut him down this year, and have him come back next pre-season. I want him to be a Bill for a long time.

I agree with this, let it heal. Get better so we can see what he can do.

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

He comports himself in public?

Gross

I guess this makes me a "downer", but if he's having complications I wish they'd shut him down and let him heal up for good. I'm afraid if he comes back, he'll wind up needing another "immobilization/heal" for 8-12 weeks in Jan then having another surgery next March or April.

on the brightside, they dont have to make that decision yet. so we can wait and see.

i agree that i hope they make the best medical choice though.