They had no business winning that game

TPS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They had some business winning this game, certainly.

But there will come a day when we have to start winning games because of our QB, not in spite of him. Tyrod Taylor was putrid today, his long scamper for a first down to keep our opening drive alive notwithstanding. Once again, he was dared to be a QB and once again couldn't deliver. He has done little nothing to justify the Bills letting that big contract kick in after this year. With our running game, we should be dominating teams offensively. Taylor just can't get it done consistently.

Oh I have. I was being sarcastic. It's just more faux outrage

Its not a shot at you at all my breh. It jus reminded me that half the world lost its mind because Trump was saying regular ****. :lol::lol::lol: (Racist **** NOT included)

Edit Note: I really hate that I have to put an anti-racist disclaimer in every Trump post. SMH. and I am an immigrant from a Latino 3rd world.

This new election is a joke but thats another story brehs.

Edited by Marty McFly

They had some business winning this game, certainly.

But there will come a day when we have to start winning games because of our QB, not in spite of him. Tyrod Taylor was putrid today, his long scamper for a first down to keep our opening drive alive notwithstanding. Once again, he was dared to be a QB and once again couldn't deliver. He has done little nothing to justify the Bills letting that big contract kick in after this year. With our running game, we should be dominating teams offensively. Taylor just can't get it done consistently.

Agreed.

they ran for almost 200 yards, why didn't they? We won the turnover battle 3-0 including a pick 6

I keep waiting for this team to fold like we are so used to after all these years when they get in those situations and they still haven't, that is what impresses me the most

That's what struck me during this game as well! There was a moment when I said aloud, "how are they gonna screw this up"...... And they never did, That's the mark of improvement for sure.

As Belichick says: 90 percent of games in the NFL are lost, not won.

The Rams lost.

We didn't.

3-2; on to SF.

This.

Fisher lost the game when he didn't go for it on 4th inside the 5..........they had just trampled the Bills D for 90 yards and had them on the ropes.

Effectively, in the worst case scenario.....they fail to score the TD and a scared sh*tless second half Bills offense gets the ball in the shadow of their own goal line.

They needed that TD there.

As Belichick says: 90 percent of games in the NFL are lost, not won.

The Rams lost.

We didn't.

3-2; on to SF.

+1

Truthfully - the BILLS of old, would have lost that game - the two previous wins were convincing and a demonstration of talent and coaching making some necessary adjustments. This game was about making the most of some opportunities, taking advantage of their mistakes, and closing it out. Things the previous BILLS teams did not do. Kudos, enjoy the win today and get back to work tomorrow.

This.

Fisher lost the game when he didn't go for it on 4th inside the 5..........they had just trampled the Bills D for 90 yards and had them on the ropes.

Effectively, in the worst case scenario.....they fail to score the TD and a scared sh*tless second half Bills offense gets the ball in the shadow of their own goal line.

They needed that TD there.

If Rams tie the game, they tie the game. They don't win it. They did nothing to win the game from that point. Bills did. Edited by PromoTheRobot

It was ugly at some points, but Robey-Coleman and Lorax were huge on defense today. Still had some dumb penalties. Either way we went on the road and beat a 3-1 team that had beaten the Seahawks for one of those wins. We ran the ball all over that defense, injuries or no injuries. We're using one of the league's worst crops of WR's with Sammy on IR and we are STILL getting it done. Go Bills!!!...... Aaaand fire Whaley 👍

They won a game on the West Coast. This team never wins games out west. They always seem to suffer from the worst sort of jet lag.

You're right, they had no business winning that game. But they won. So shut the !@#$ up and enjoy it already.

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

I remember there was a poster who was worried abut Rex defenses' history of being at the top in yards against, but mediocre in points allowed?

I think that a D that holds the opponents to 19/game and adds 3+ turnover differential will win a lot more games that it will lose.

I was there and like others have said, a win is a win. Last game I went to was in 08 in Arizona. Almost didn't go today becuz I didn't want to be the one that jinx them. Haha It's great having the Bills at 3-2!!

So simple question. The title of your thread "they had no business winning that game". What do the Bills need to do to have the business of winning a game?

it set up my point. It's a game they usually lost in the past, but they won it. As I said, good teams win ugly games.