They had no business winning that game

TPS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bills havent won a west coast game in like 20yrs. Bills fans complain about road wins now. Geeze.

Right sometimes when you get new puss you nut in 3 minutes. Yea it kinda sucks but years down the line when you look back on it, your just glad you got the poon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when-you-nut-fast-and-she-understands-th

Edited by Marty McFly

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

without Shady running like hell, it's a different game...you can rationalize all you want....just look at what happened... a great road win...yes, we do not a decent passing game now but they are playing better and winning

Ok Donald :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

On a separate note. Let me make this clear: Trump is a racist and I dont support that.

BUT Josixpack tell me when your with the brehs you dont have similar convos to the one he had on that bus about the chick in purple? Cmon man we all talk like that at one point or another in life. Its just not what you want to hear from a POTUS. But ALL OF US has talked about grabbing a girls kitty kat at one point or another. Lets be real! :bag:

without Shady running like hell, it's a different game...you can rationalize all you want....just look at what happened... a great road win...yes, we do not a decent passing game now but they are playing better and winning

What are you talking about? LA has a top 10 defense....and you're complaining about a tough passing game when there is ZERO #1 WRs on the field. Tyrod was great today... a true football player, miss some make some. He's never going to be a pocket passer.

We are built like the Seahawks a few years ago:

Great Def - check

Mobile QB - check

Strong running game - check

Solid STs - check

No real star at WR - check

= playoffs IMO

Great Fkn WIN!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

On a separate note. Let me make this clear: Trump is a racist and I dont support that.

BUT Josixpack tell me when your with the brehs you dont have similar convos to the one he had on that bus about the chick in purple? Cmon man we all talk like that at one point or another in life. Its just not what you want to hear from a POTUS. But ALL OF US has talked about grabbing a girls kitty kat at one point or another. Lets be real! :bag:

Oh I have. I was being sarcastic. It's just more faux outrage