They had no business winning that game

TPS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how we used to lose games like the Rams did today? And people said good efforts don't matter? Only wins do? Yeah, I remember that.

To me, that's it. I can remember all the times we would win the turnover battle, have a dominant run game...and still lose.

Today, we scrapped out a win. And we did it to a point where it wound up not being close by the end. We did it on the road, when the initial bets were against us.

To me, that's it. I can remember all the times we would win the turnover battle, have a dominant run game...and still lose.

Today, we scrapped out a win. And we did it to a point where it wound up not being close by the end. We did it on the road, when the initial bets were against us.

Yup. Back to back road wins vs teams with a winning record, with a west coast trip included. Impressive.

Edited by bobobonators

They need a receiver badly. Goodwin is at best below average and clearly there are times he cannot be trusted because he'all either drop the ball in anticipation of a hit or run too fast and not see the ball from his head bobbing from side to side.

They need a receiver badly. Goodwin is at best below average and clearly there are times he cannot be trusted because he'all either drop the ball in anticipation of a hit or run too fast and not see the ball from his head bobbing from side to side.

We need to go offense heavy early next draft. Once we get everyone back on D we are going to be really deep.

But watkins going down has exposed the receiving corps. Goodwin and powell are not good. Woods is OK, but nothing special. Lets pray Hunter can produce something.

Don't have a link; heard it either from him or from someone quoting him.

It's totally true too

Come on Bandit. "I heard it from him" or "someone quoting him"?

I was hoping for better.

When was the last time you spoke with Belly?

No business winning? Did the Rams play that much better than the Bills?

That;s what I was thinking, I do think the Rams moved the ball better and played better defence, but it was not that dominant. The rams made mistakes and that was the difference just like the majority of the NFL games in the season

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

It was all in between the 20's. When it counted our defense held up, not to mention that our team was the team that made all the plays.

Not only did we win the game, but we deserved to win that game.

This.

Fisher lost the game when he didn't go for it on 4th inside the 5..........they had just trampled the Bills D for 90 yards and had them on the ropes.

Effectively, in the worst case scenario.....they fail to score the TD and a scared sh*tless second half Bills offense gets the ball in the shadow of their own goal line.

They needed that TD there.

This perfectly sums up the game and my point. The offense was basically shut down in the second half, but the Bills found a way to win. Teams like the Bills need these kinds of wins if they are going to make the playoffs.

But they did. And that's all that counts. Next up? Kaep at the Cap.

We should definitely be dumpster diving for receivers. 'quise has proven fairly useless, and I love me some 'quise, but we need an every down guy and 'quise is a change-up at best.

I remember there was a poster who was worried abut Rex defenses' history of being at the top in yards against, but mediocre in points allowed?

I think that a D that holds the opponents to 19/game and adds 3+ turnover differential will win a lot more games that it will lose.

Yes, last year I suggested before the season started that Rex's D would not do as well as they did under Schwartz because the personnel was more suited to the latter's scheme. It turns out I was right. This year I stated that I thought they'd be much better, and they are. They do seem to be a little schizophrenic though--good game, mediocre game.

Btw, guess which team is even better in points allowed?

I definitely agree. We also are likely going to lose Woods to free agency, since this is the last year of his deal. There's always a market for guys who are decent #2 receivers, and we are going to have our hands full trying to keep Gilmore and the current hit on Tyrod's contract.

FWIW, I like Tyrod and wanted to win the job. I was happy when we got paid this offseason. But man, he does not look worth the $27.5 million cap hit. But we don't have a ton of options.

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

yes, it is astonishing how good we can make fitz and case keenum look. brady can't wait to get a shot at this defense.

But they did. And that's all that counts. Next up? Kaep at the Cap.

We should definitely be dumpster diving for receivers. 'quise has proven fairly useless, and I love me some 'quise, but we need an every down guy and 'quise is a change-up at best.

They already started with Hunter

Fun fact: Seasons are played one game at a time.

1 play at a time.

If we approach the 49ers with that attitude, we will come out with a win.

yes, it is astonishing how good we can make fitz and case keenum look. brady can't wait to get a shot at this defense.

Brady is looking at the Bengals defense.

He couldn't care less about us until he meets us.

That's the attitude we should have, that we need to have.

1 game at a time. 1 play at a time.

That;s what I was thinking, I do think the Rams moved the ball better and played better defence, but it was not that dominant. The rams made mistakes and that was the difference just like the majority of the NFL games in the season

Play better D, huh? They really contained Shady, didn't they? How about the Rams offense in the red zone?

It amazes me how people look at other teams. If the Bills played the exact same game as the Rams we wouldn't be saying they outplayed anyone.

Edited by PromoTheRobot