They had no business winning that game

TPS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

Yes, Shady ran like Hell, but Without that pick 6, it's a different game. Still, one of the worst offenses in the NFL moved the ball too easily against this D. Can't wait until Dareus is back and healthy, and I"m really interested to see what Shaq can do.

Should we not count that? B-)

But they did, and good teams win ugly games.

Keep it rolling Bills!

they ran for almost 200 yards, why didn't they? We won the turnover battle 3-0 including a pick 6

I keep waiting for this team to fold like we are so used to after all these years when they get in those situations and they still haven't, that is what impresses me the most

Edited by matter2003

Same here but the "without pick 6 comments" are conjecture because our plan of attack would have changed too.

Bottom line, playoff teams win the ugly ones.

Thats right JMCBrehhh

Remember how we used to lose games like the Rams did today? And people said good efforts don't matter? Only wins do? Yeah, I remember that.

That reminds me, do others team fan bases B word as much as ours does when they win? Like I really want to know. The way some of us act im really glad we arent the ones running the team.

That reminds me, do others team fan bases B word as much as ours does when they win? Like I really want to know. The way some of us act im really glad we arent the ones running the team.

It's BBFS. People can't enjoy good times. Edited by PromoTheRobot