Game Balls vs. the Rams

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mc Coy, Robey, and L Alexander... Tyrod was ok, made a couple great plays with his legs. His targets are just fair to average for an NFL team, but a top QB makes those guys a lot better. Overthrew Woods on deep ball. He's ok, not great and his salary next year is up there with the great / very good QBs. He's just got to do more ;this game was in the balance with the Offense / passing game in neutral until Robeys pick six.

Tyrod. He balled early and BARELY made enough plays to win, WHILE MISSING SOME WIDE OPEN SHOTS DOWNFIELD But definitely Shady and Lorax.fixed.....

fixed.....more than a tad concerned about TT's accuracy. He threw the prettiest, spot on deep ball last year; this year, not so much

another vote: Marcell's hamstring

Edited by BuffaninATL

Why Darby? Other than talking better than Gilmore, I saw nothing special.

Darby got picked on the entire game. He made a nice tackle on the fake punt but other than that he was a weakness, not a strength today.

Darby got picked on the entire game. He made a nice tackle on the fake punt but other than that he was a weakness, not a strength today.

I thought it was actually Powell who fought off a facemask and made the key read and play on that ill-advised fake punt.

And I can't believe not one person has offered a game ball to John Miller, who gave Aaron Donald nothing today.

fixed.....more than a tad concerned about TT's accuracy. He threw the prettiest, spot on deep ball last year; this year, not so much

another vote: Marcell's hamstring

That was a not trusting the line issue, they were on him all game. Good read, bad footwork.

Woods also dropped a wide open slant, and Goodwin couldn't pull in a 1st down catch either. I think Powell should have pulled in the one to him as wel.Threw a bunch away rather than force anything. Not a good game, but 0 turnovers and solid red zone work means a win.

Edited by dneveu

Why Darby? Other than talking better than Gilmore, I saw nothing special.

I think that's the point. They seemed to target Gilmore more than Darby, and #28 plays a much more fundamental game than #24 at this point. He's always in position and always makes the tackle.

I think that's the point. They seemed to target Gilmore more than Darby, and #28 plays a much more fundamental game than #24 at this point. He's always in position and always makes the tackle.

They targeted Darby a ton today and I don't remember him making a play on the ball once. Gilmore was bad as well but this love for Darby and hate for Gilmore kills me.