The Legend of Kiko South?

YoloinOhio

@randgetlin

@PFF ranks Alonso as the 3rd best LB in the NFL vs the run. #Dolphins

Through three games, LB Kiko Alonso has 30 tackles (t-7th in the league) and 2 fumble recoveries (t-1st in the league). #FinsUp

Now that's surprising. As I recall he was good at sniffing out screens but easily blocked in the power run game.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He's got 13 solo tackles and 17 assists

Zack Brown has 22 solo and 12 assists - 2nd in the league

Preston Brown has 17 solo and 12 assists - tied for 9th in the league

To me the solo tackles is the more important stat than the total

Edited by Triple Threat

@randgetlin

Through three games, LB Kiko Alonso has 30 tackles (t-7th in the league) and 2 fumble recoveries (t-1st in the league). #FinsUp

Now that's surprising. As I recall he was good at sniffing out screens but easily blocked in the power run game.

he had the skills before but now he knows the game, not surprised.

He's getting a lot more chances for tackles because he has to clean up all of the Mario whiffs.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not bad for a guy who partially tore his ACL last year. I thought I heard Ragland did the same thing.

:lol:

Dolphins are 31st against the run (total yards) and giving up 4.3 per rush (tie for 19th).

Go Kiko!

Edit: for comparison purposes, your Buffalo Bills are 14th in rushing yards allowed and tied for 4th in yards allowed per rush (3.4).

Edited by eball

@randgetlin

Their fans are killing him along with all the defense in their 32nd ranked run defense

He's got 13 solo tackles and 17 assists

Zack Brown has 22 solo and 12 assists - 2nd in the league

Preston Brown has 17 solo and 12 assists - tied for 9th in the league

To me the solo tackles is the more important stat than the total

are the tackle stats official these days? when i used to play fantasy football with defensive players i always liked to take bills players because the credited way more tackles per play than a lot of other teams.