Same Old Crap

Kemp

For those of you who said it would be different this season. Yeah, right.

• Stupid penalties continue.
  • Rex using up time outs.
  • Tyrod doesn't look like the answer
  • Every time they run to the right, they get stuffed, but that doesn't stop them from trying
  • McCoy is no longer a great RB, despite some of you saying he will return to greatness

Zero defensive line pressure and an offense that is the opposite of dynamic.

I'll be happy when the stench of Ryan is finally gone. Yeah, they are missing a bunch of guys on defense, two from injury, but let's face it, this is a bad and a boring team and they were facing a team that almost looked equally unimpressive.

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Every time they run to the right, they get stuffed, but that doesn't stop them from trying
  • McCoy is no longer a great RB, despite some of you saying he will return to greatness

I'll be happy when the stench of Ryan is finally gone. Yeah, they are missing a bunch of guys on defense, two from injury, but let's face it, this is a bad and a boring team and they were facing a team that almost looked equally unimpressive.

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

Jerry Sullivan: Looks Like Same Old Bills

It was sadly reminiscent of so many road performances of the millennium, like a relic from the Dick Jauron era.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/11/jerry-sullivans-hot-read-looks-like-old-bills-opening-loss/

I had no problems with Shady and thought he did well for what he was given.

I'm also not willing to sell-out Tyrod after one game. He didn't audible much meaning that they ran the called plays. The called plays were poor. There weren't guys running around free or deep. Never saw Clay run down the seam once

Miami is looking good - just took the lead in Seattle. It has been nearly impossible for teams to win there the past several years.

Who will the Bills beat in the division? - nobody.

The rest of the teams they play? Maybe Cleveland maybe not.

Its going to be a real long season...same old crap indeed.

I had no problems with Shady and thought he did well for what he was given.

I'm also not willing to sell-out Tyrod after one game. He didn't audible much meaning that they ran the called plays. The called plays were poor. There weren't guys running around free or deep. Never saw Clay run down the seam once

There were so many times in this game I was praying that Tyrod would just say F it and take off instead of running Roman's play

There were so many times in this game I was praying that Tyrod would just say F it and take off instead of running Roman's play

If you look at the Ravens players quotes, their #1 gameplan was to keep TT in the pocket and contain. Unfortunately, they also got pressure up the middle so he had nowhere to go.

Maybe all those negative Nancies at the Buffalo News are correct.

I had hopes (I always do) for this season, but this so-called running team can't run the damn ball.

Same old shyte...

There we go... The nutshell. The Ravens took away the run and the deep ball. And said beat us any other way you can...

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

I think 6-10 was my guess on the poll. We all knew Ryan's game management was suspect before he came over, but boy it was evident today.

I think best case scenario is:

BOTTOM OUT!

Go 2-14, get the top pick and hope you get to pick a QB of the future.

Clean house, start fresh. Entire front office and coaching staff gone.

Let's end this misery and start from scratch. This was totally unwatchable.

I think best case scenario is:

BOTTOM OUT!

Go 2-14, get the top pick and hope you get to pick a QB of the future.

Clean house, start fresh. Entire front office and coaching staff gone.

Let's end this misery and start from scratch. This was totally unwatchable.

The fact that 95% of this message board rags on Rex and gives Doug Whaley a pass shows how little they know about football.

There definitely needs to be a restructure at the top of the organization starting with Doug Whaley.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The fact that 95% of this message board rags on Rex and gives Doug Whaley a pass shows how little they know about football.

There definitely needs to be a restructure at the top of the organization starting with Doug Whaley.

Agreed. This was simply unacceptable.

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

how about the 84 - 85 season

You need to add Carpenter's Missed FG.

That was the moment the deja vu kicked in for me and I knew we were done

When they scored that last FG for me

If you look at the Ravens players quotes, their #1 gameplan was to keep TT in the pocket and contain. Unfortunately, they also got pressure up the middle so he had nowhere to go.

Also heard a Raven defender say our game plan was to make TT play as a QB. If that is the case we are in big trouble

Jerry Sullivan: Looks Like Same Old Bills

It was sadly reminiscent of so many road performances of the millennium, like a relic from the Dick Jauron era.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/11/jerry-sullivans-hot-read-looks-like-old-bills-opening-loss/

Sullivan references some rumors that Watkins is not now and will not be fully recovered from the foot injury for some time. If that is true, you really do have to stick a fork in the Bills. An 80% Watkins with the rest of the Bills' merely average receivers would not bode well for the Bills.

The O-line was a MAJOR disappointment. Inability to run-block and inability to protect TT. We could also use another WR, since we seem to have only Watkins. Also a bruising back would be nice.

You need to add Carpenter's Missed FG.

That was the moment the deja vu kicked in for me and I knew we were done

Def. Time to start looking for a kicker. Steelers found one (Boswell) last season. It can be done. Carp is terrible. Loved the guy, but he is done.

or they just have a different opinion than you. No need to say people on here "know little about football." I'd say most on here know a lot about football.

What blows me away is how the Bills just look like they are playing a totally different game than most of the rest of the league. Why we don't spread out the defense is inexplicable to me. It creates more lanes for McCoy and TT, at least. At most it gets the defense needing to defend more of the field, creating more space.

It will be the same until Pegula brings in someone to run all aspects of the football side of things and set an organizational vision, a la Bill Belichek, Pete Carroll, Ted Thompson.

Our management is a joke.

Yup! A very, very bad joke at that.

This. Clean up Ralph's trash.

Yup again. Ralphs trash (Brandon and Whaley) still runs the football organization.

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

you nailed the bullet points, my sentiment exactly..... I'm down with my pre-game 8-8 But good news that jerks,fish lost and pattycakes may get it 2nite

It will be the same until Pegula brings in someone to run all aspects of the football side of things and set an organizational vision, a la Bill Belichek, Pete Carroll, Ted Thompson.

Yeah. Still disappointed nothing was done on his arrival. Also concerned about the "year one" talk

What blows me away is how the Bills just look like they are playing a totally different game than most of the rest of the league. Why we don't spread out the defense is inexplicable to me. It creates more lanes for McCoy and TT, at least. At most it gets the defense needing to defend more of the field, creating more space.

Totally agree with you. Slants, hitting receivers on the move for YAC, 300 or more yard passing games, utilizing a slot receiver these are all things our offense cant do. Then you have a supposedly mobile QB and we dont incorporate any zone read running plays. This offense is at/near the bottom of the league.

Totally agree with you. Slants, hitting receivers on the move for YAC, 300 or more yard passing games, utilizing a slot receiver these are all things our offense cant do. Then you have a supposedly mobile QB and we dont incorporate any zone read running plays. This offense is at/near the bottom of the league.

Again I ask what's a slant pass? The bills just don't do it EVER.

Maybe all those negative Nancies at the Buffalo News are correct.

I had hopes (I always do) for this season, but this so-called running team can't run the damn ball.

Same old shyte...

Because Buffalo only has 1 running play

The problem is not management, including the GM, per se. The problem is that Ryan is not a good coach, period... Belichek would have this team disciplined, with a solid game plan; Ryan has neither.

I watch teams dissect defenses all day. QBS throwing 50 60 70 80 even 90 yard passes today.

I watch the Bills throw for 111.

Drew Brees had more passing yards on one throw (98) than the Bills had in 3.5 quarters of football.

That's embarassing.

7 QB tripled our passing output