Mario Says Dolphins D is "That Much Sweeter" for Him

26CornerBlitz

Yeah he'll be "just going" to get blocked by Glenn or RT. Mario doesn't scare me.

I don't care how good he was. Any player that doesn't give 100% because of how he feels just tells me that if he has a bad day with his coaches at some point, he will underperform.

So all we need to do is hope the Dolphins DLine coach has a bad day and it will transfer to Mario playing bad.

I would have loved to be a fly on your wall during Sundays when he played the way he did to see if you said those exact words.

When Mario was half assing it on the field, i wonder if you looked at your buddies and said, hey man, i cant and won't blame him for not wanting to get hurt and i understand why he's not giving it 100%.

Get outta here with that bro.

There's no way Gugny actually watches the games

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way Gugny actually watches the games

Well i don't know him. Is he a Bills fan or just a troll?

I hope Mario has a career year. He deserves it. I understood his frustrations with the defense last year.

1) I do blame him and his attitude towards Rex's game plan.

2) I also blame Rex's game plan for underutilizing the players on defense and not matching their skill set to the game plan.

What's with the Mario love? You guys treat him like he was Fred Jackson or something.

I don't wish injury on him but i DAMN sure don't support him having a career year ESPECIALLY playing for the Dolphins.

What the hell is going on here?

What's with the Mario love? You guys treat him like he was Fred Jackson or something.

I don't wish injury on him but i DAMN sure don't support him having a career year ESPECIALLY playing for the Dolphins.

my guess is there is no Mario love just Rex dislike

my guess is there is no Mario love just Rex dislike

Makes no sense.

If the gardener does a horrible job on my lawn, I'm not gonna show him love and hope he has an amazing lawn mowing career because i dislike his boss or company.

Horrible analogy i know but I'm sure you get what i mean.

Miami seriously scares the hell out of me.

Perspectives are funny: most years, Dolphins make additions that many pundits (and here) ooh and aah at and at which I just shrug (Kenny Stills anyone?)

I see a one-year-older Mario paired with a DT who's more flakey than Dareus, and what if Mario actually was trying last year, but just doesn't have it anymore. The loss of Olivier Vernon kinda offsets all but a Mario back at his peak. Cameron Wake is 35 and frequently injured. Who knows what the hell Kiko is. Their secondary is made for Watkins to pick apart.

Jarvis Landry is insanely overrated, Arian Foster could be a great pick-up, but he's been up-and-down and Miami is hard on every RB, Tannehill is inconsistent and so far hasn't shown much more than Chad Henne. That offensive line is about as boom-or-bust as they could come, Pouncey's great, and if Bushrod and Albert summon up the past and Tunsil and James have a future, they could admittedly be a Cowboys-level line.

Like the Bills, they are a team with a lot of talent, but they would need even more to go right than the Bills would to have a great season, which checks out considering the Bills beat them rather easily in both games last year.

Makes no sense.

If the gardener does a horrible job on my lawn, I'm not gonna show him love and hope he has an amazing lawn mowing career because i dislike his boss or company.

Horrible analogy i know but I'm sure you get what i mean.

What if you think his boss makes him cut your lawn with a lawn mower that uses moose antlers instead lawn mower blades and his boss gives him a crow bar to trim the hedges

Tannehill:

2015:Third most sacked QB, 9th in passing yards. 24/12

2014: Third most sacked QB, 11th in passing yards 27/12

2013: Most sacked QB in NFL, 10th in passing yards 24/17

Imagine if he had a line?

How much is him and how much is his line?

its erase Vernon plug in Mario the rest of the defense is essentially the same. Back end still sucks Dolphins are no factor this year

Vernon is the better player right now so hard to see how they got better there. They lost a young stud entering his prime and replaced him with an aging vet who was cheaper.

@SalSports

Mario Williams says everything is "that much sweeter" for him in Dolphins defensive scheme: http://www.wgr550.com/Mario-Williams-everything-is-that-much-sweeter-for/22865977

If that is the case, they better hope their LBs are better than they look on paper. When the Bills tried that with Kiko in the middle he was run over like he was not even there. That was two injuries ago. (Or is it three?)

Got a few but hurt people living in the 2014 when the D led the league in sacks

Two problems with this

- Rex is the HC.....its his barn and we are all sitting in it

- The Mario cap hit was going to prevent us from resigning other players that the bills felt were more important to the TEAM

- We have NO guarantee that we were going to be anywhere close to that level of production with Schwartz....we just hope that we would be. I have already been told that i should not be looking at Schwartz this year and see what his production is....because you know that would hurt people's argument if Schwartz does not field a great defense.....he of course does not have the bills players.

-

Players play for one big contract. He got it. I'm pretty sure that he's got a hundred million other things to worry about other than his reputation. He stopped playing last year because he (along with the rest of the world) saw very early on that the Bills were going to be a horrible football team. He wisely chose to keep himself healthy and I can't/won't fault him for that.

You can guess all you want about how the D would have done under another year of Schwartz. The fact remains that under Schwartz, the D was great and so was Mario Williams.

Two things wrong with this

- Why would we want a player who "quit because were going to be a horrible football team" shows lack of character

and

- I hate to point this out....but we were not a "horrible" football team. We did not meet expectations...that does not make them horrible....

"Just go" sounds uncomplicated and likely undisciplined. I hope that's all the guidance the stinkin' fish's defensive line is given.

If Im Roman I run a lot of plays that cause Mario to crash inside then take the edge.....bait him in

The "Mario is gonna kick our a$$ when he plays us" crap works both ways. There is no shortage of Bills players that would like to kick his a$$ just as much after the crap he pulled last season.

"Ooh, I hope the big bad Mario doesn't hurt us when we play him. Waa, waa, waa."

I say bring his quitin' a$$ on.

GO BILLS!!!

For what reason? Everyone is picking them to finish dead last in the division.

Huh, thought I saw a few pundits giving us that honor

Two things wrong with this

- Why would we want a player who "quit because were going to be a horrible football team" shows lack of character

and

- I hate to point this out....but we were not a "horrible" football team. We did not meet expectations...that does not make them horrible....

JfH is Right On here. We were not a horrible football team, we could easily have stepped it up and had a shot at a wildcard at one point. Mario chose to dial it back instead and became part of why we whiffed.

There is a third thing he didn't mention: players who aren't full-go, who are playing soft or playing slow, are no less likely, and according to some experts may be more likely, to get hurt

Edited by Hopeful

Is that why he's been getting run over all pre-season? Seriously, he's had some LOL moments of getting run right the f*** over.

The Dolphins defense was bad last season, it's been bad in pre-season, but I'm sure they'll be just fine...they have such depth at linebacker and corner.

They improved due to subtraction just like us - they got rid of Grimes and his wife and we got rid of Mario, his fridge, and Gungy who is now a Phish fan.

Really?

The Bills dicked him over by paying him more money than any other player in the history of the franchise and he decided to go on strike?

Hmmm. Poor Mario.

Yes poor Mario. And Phish do not pay him as much so Gungy is doing a GoFundMe fund raiser for Mario.

"Just go" sounds uncomplicated and likely undisciplined. I hope that's all the guidance the stinkin' fish's defensive line is given.

Sounds like a "Dave Wannstedt" type defense. Will love that,

I did not even cheer for Thurman when he went to Miami and I wear his cap almost every day.

I certainly will not be cheering that gungy ex-player who took the money and refused to work.