Mario Says Dolphins D is "That Much Sweeter" for Him

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His skills have diminished, but miami's league best defense will be tough for our offense to crack... And he will have career days against us... We are doomed for those two games

Talk about throwing in the towel - are you a Phins Fan trolling here?

I just checked pro-football-reference to make sure I wasn't mis-remembering. There are a number of teams listed as top-15 D last year, and Miami isn't one. We were 15th. They were 19th.

They may feel they have improved their D with signings in the off-season. They may have, in fact, improved their D. But they have a league-best defense when they have proved it by demonstrating it over the course of a season, or most of a season, and not before.

He may intend to have career days against us, but I say again, slackin' gets to be a habit just like anything else a person does repeatedly. And I expect our OL may have a bit of "sh*t in their grits" about that intention.

I just checked pro-football-reference to make sure I wasn't mis-remembering. There are a number of teams listed as top-15 D last year, and Miami isn't one. We were 15th. They were 19th.

They may feel they have improved their D with signings in the off-season. They may have, in fact, improved their D. But they have a league-best defense when they have proved it by demonstrating it over the course of a season, or most of a season, and not before.

He may intend to have career days against us, but I say again, slackin' gets to be a habit just like anything else a person does repeatedly. And I expect our OL may have a bit of "sh*t in their grits" about that intention.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with my thoughts... I just think he will be champing at the bit when he lines up against Henderson... He knows Henderson has rotten guts and can't hold

The point of attack very long.... You have to give

Respect where it's due- Miami has put together a real competitor... No I'm not a dolphins fan... I actually don't care for them one iota

I'm sorry if you don't agree with my thoughts... I just think he will be champing at the bit when he lines up against Henderson... He knows Henderson has rotten guts and can't hold

Respect where it's due- Miami has put together a real competitor... No I'm not a dolphins fan... I actually don't care for them one iota

To be correct, Mills is the starter at RT and I'm sure they will help him if required.

now now, i sure aint sure i ever heard about no poo in my grits. But if i did i would like recall such a phrase. Cause i do love my grits. but nothin but butter and some salt ( alrighty, Mom added some cheddar on a good mornin' ) but no sh-t. sound worse than peein' in damned Cheerios. Never cared for that either.

Our Bills better knock his smart aleck mouth around and remind him about his poor ways

Oh, I think he'll bring it against us. When he wanted to last year, he still flashed the real deal. Granted, it was only a few plays.... There will be two statement games on his schedule, and we happen to be on the field that week.

Oh, I think he'll bring it against us. When he wanted to last year, he still flashed the real deal. Granted, it was only a few plays.... There will be two statement games on his schedule, and we happen to be on the field that week.

We'll see just how much he has left as a dominant force.

Yeah, it's hard to know without effort. But I do think we'll see effort, and RT isn't exactly our strong suit.

I'm not a Mills fan, but Roman will have a plan ready for Mario if he warrants that kind of attention.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Man, I've never seen such a Bills fan favorite fall so fast. From 14.5 sacks to 5 and everyone thinks it's all because the man wasn't trying.

I think the guy got a bad rap in a bad scheme and he takes the brunt of Rex Ryan's failure to produce sacks like the previous to DC's in Pettine and Schwartz. It wasn't just Mario who had a bad year in Ryan's defense and that defense sure made it easier to dump that 100 million dollar fan favorite.

The way I look at things is when an elite player is asked to perform in a scheme he can't play at his best in. Then that player easily gets discouraged after a certain amount of games.

Bruce Smith would have been much more vocal in Ryan's two-gap run-stopping scheme and I'd think he would want out just as badly as Mario did at the end.

It's gonna be really easy to see this year if it was the man or the scheme.

Folks are acting like Mario was an upgrade over Vernon Olivier. Folks, the 'Phins' best DE is now playing for the Giants. We handled Miami's defense just fine last season.

And, as I mentioned earlier, this idea that Mario is gonna come out all extra charged up against us works both ways. There are more than a few Bills who would like to kick his a$$ for what he did last year.

GO BILLS!!!