YoloinOhio

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per WGR

As long as it's not his neck

@viccarucci

#Bills DL Kyle Williams says Rex Ryan told the team Aaron Williams suffered way looks like a "concussion," not a neck injury.

Not sure it's much better for him. Still scary.

Hate to say it but I agree with you on this one. Not only do I think he should, I think he will.

I don't know if he will but I agree that he should. Train to be a coach starting tomorrow. He seems to have the desire to be around the game and lead.

Per WGR

As long as it's not his neck

@viccarucci

#Bills DL Kyle Williams says Rex Ryan told the team Aaron Williams suffered way looks like a "concussion," not a neck injury.

FWIW, the neck injury.....which was initially suffered on a spearing-type tackle attempt in early in 2014....looked exactly like a typical concussion situation and was only later reported with little notice as being a neck injury.

Move Blanton over, bring back Rambo for depth and end this string of destruction for Awil. Whether it's his luck or playing style it feels inevitable that this is going to end badly. He loves the game, find a place for him to hang around the team in a different capacity. Tom said it best...a major injury would be hard to swallow with all these warning signs reoccurring over the past year.

Move Blanton over, bring back Rambo for depth and end this string of destruction for Awil. Whether it's his luck or playing style it feels inevitable that this is going to end badly. He loves the game, find a place for him to hang around the team in a different capacity. Tom said it best...a major injury would be hard to swallow with all these warning signs reoccurring over the past year.

Especially because fans care about him.

I generally believe health and safety is at the discretion of the player but there is one situation where I thought the Bills were absolutely wrong in letting a guy play:

"Kevin Kolb feels like shotgun is going off in his ear ‘every second of every day"

If that guy could pass a Bills physical anything is possible in that room.

The Aaron Williams thing is still totally on AW though, IMO.........I thought this was going to be something of a financial standoff this offseason......with AW refusing to retire and the Bills waiting to clear him physically and waive him.........but perhaps even crazier they are COUNTING on him.

Edited by #BADOL

Especially because fans care about him.

I generally believe health and safety is at the discretion of the player but there is one situation where I thought the Bills were absolutely wrong in letting a guy play:

"Kevin Kolb feels like shotgun is going off in his ear every second of every day"

If that guy could pass a Bills physical anything is possible in that room.

The Aaron Williams thing is still totally on AW though, IMO.........I thought this was going to be something of a financial standoff this offseason......with AW refusing to retire and the Bills waiting to clear him physically and waive him.........but perhaps even crazier they are COUNTING on him.

Kolb, Welker. Those are the kind of guys teams need to wave the white flag for. Awil had made the comment he won't know if he can play again until he hits someone? Something to that extent, that's alarming.

I don't think the team is at fault, that doesn't sound like something a doctor would say. It sounds like a player who was cleared but is nervous after being hospitalized last season. Can't blame him and without knowing the contract details I have no idea how a retirement would shake out.

Edited by Commonsense

Pretty much the worse thing that could happen. Glad Whaley planned that his already injured safety who was coming off neck surgery, wouldn't be able to play this year

Or not getting a decent starting WR given Watkins propensity to be hurt, or addressing the right side of the OL given the circumstances there.

Glad he gave the keys to the family sedan to someone off to blow four months salary in the candy shop of his choice.

Real leadership on Whaley's part.

Yet, many here continue to support him and claim he's doing a great job. The man's a buffoon, an ignoramus. A cat with 9 lives.

BTW, uticaclub, .... great name!