Brandon Spikes signs with Bills

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Cool. Preston Brown always talks about how great he was to play with.

What's the deal with his suspension situation?

Time served as a FA. I guess they factor in that the pending suspension costs the FA some contract offers so no need to punish them twice.

Damn. Hope this doesn't mean Ragland's injury is worse than initially thought. This team.

To quote A$AP Rocky "It must beeeeeeeee."

This way we have an awesome run thumper in Spikes and a good coverage LB in Z. Brown. Good patch for the time being. Hope to see Reggie come back sooner than later, but we can get it done with these two.

I liked Spikes when he was here but I'm not sure how he fits into Rexs scheme which relies heavily on LB play.

Some of these guys in coverage is a little scary.

Spikes actually played decent coverage the one year he was here. And as I said above, Zach Brown excels in that area so I expect them to split the load.

One-year deal for Brandon Spikes with the Bills. He turns 29 on 9/3.

@AroundTheNFL

CpRTw8GVMAA4yRr.jpg

I really like Spikes as a rotational LB...I think...if used properly...he can help any Defense...

The Bills should have signed him last year IMHO...I hope he's stayed ready...I also think he's a good locker room guy...

I think unfortunately this is a pretty good indicator that Ragland is going to miss significant time... B-)

I liked Spikes when he was here but I'm not sure how he fits into Rexs scheme which relies heavily on LB play.

Some of these guys in coverage is a little scary.

Spikes plays the run on early downs and Brown comes in on passing situations to drop into coverage. I know I'm making it sound easier than it is. Edited by Bangarang