Famous BILLS Quotes or Statements

Without the tape recorder, I just might think I heard that wrong.....

Well, to be fair, he was quoting Oscar Gamble; I just didn't know it at the time.

And so I went home that night, got hammered with the roommates, and listened to it approximately 492 times in a row.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be fair, he was quoting Oscar Gamble; I just didn't know it at the time.

And so I went home that night, got hammered with the roommates, and listened to it approximately 492 times in a row.

The classics never get old!

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

At least some of that was understandable so it couldn't be a direct quote from Mclovin.

Not a quote or statement but an exchange that happened during a game that I always remembered.

Kiko and Official wired for sound

Official: "Alonso right here!"

Kiko: "What you trying to set a pick on me?"

Official: "YAY. I'll go like this, how's that?"

Kiko: "I might run you over"

Official: "PLEASE DONT!"

Edited by The Wiz

Kay Stephenson, breaking camp before the first of back to bak 2-14 seasons..

"There's no question that this has been the most intense camp I've ever been associated with,'

" we think changing the helmet from white to red will help Joe reduce his interceptions, as all the other helmets in the division are white. We believe this will lead to more wins"

Thurman Thomas TV interview 1989:

Interviewer: Whats the weakest position on the team?

Thurman: "Quarterback!

Edited by plenzmd1

"vghdrtrfhfgv jbvjgfytfgbj jbhguyhfgtvyftb uiiiuh bhguynrtfbviukhoigyuuuiyfg uifytfytftyi fyti... ya know what i'm sayin'?"

- Leodis McKelvin

thats a good one

"Honest officer, she told me was 18"

-Travis Henry

Edited by mrags

If he cannot handle 40 ounces of beer I attest this to school/college system which he went to making his math skills terrible.

Press should have had a press day with that one. Three and 1/3 beers and you could not figure out which cards were license and registration?

I guess I'll "attest" the above to your school/college system for making you not talk good English and make the sense.

"I'm not a Bills fan.." - Trent Edwards

"I'll kill your whole family" - Aaron Kromer

"30 hut...WHEEAAAAA AH AH AHA HA AH..SQUEEE. AH AHHA AHH AHH...we wwhwiieieeeeee..." - Ryan Fitzpatrick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtAcVETtcZQ