Famous BILLS Quotes or Statements

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Number 93, 15 yards for giving him the business"

That was so funny as you never expected a referee to say that.

A more recent one: "we're going to be fully pregnant." - Rex

Also the one I hated: "They didn't show the replay on the board." Rex's answer for why he didn't challenge a call in KC.

Fred Smerlas on House Ballards FG block that sent '88 home game to OT: "we told him it's (the football) a chicken wing -go get it!"

The Jets game? Do I have it my mind that Fred blocked it just because he made a joke about House?

"Obviously, you guys know. I talk about it all the time. I use it quite a bit in a lot of things. I think that we have some thoughts and ideas that we've put around that we are going to be able to take this thing to a level that I don't think any else is able to do right now, because of my experience with the analytics."

-Doug Marrone

Edited by YoloinOhio

one of my all time favorites

gotta love Marv

"You over-officious jerk" . . . What happens when a Harvard grad becomes NFL coach and verbally berates an official.

The funniest part is often cut. Marv goes on to say "I went to school with that guy!"

Good ol' Leo, he was Buck Wheat in a Bills uni.

More like Boomhauer.

"They're killing me, Whitey, they're killing me!"

You beat me to it. My all-time favorite Lou Saban.

Willis McGahee: "It was 4th down?"

" "

Marshawn Lynch

CBF

:lol:

"Obviously, you guys know. I talk about it all the time. I use it quite a bit in a lot of things. I think that we have some thoughts and ideas that we've put around that we are going to be able to take this thing to a level that I don't think any else is able to do right now, because of my experience with the analytics."

-Doug Marrone

:lol::lol: WTH is that sheet LOL!