TOD 7/21: Opposing team player you most respected

What opposing team player have you most respected for their on the field performance against the Bills? What did this player do to earn your respect? (If it was a one game situation did the Bills win or lose and how did the game outcome impact your thoughts?)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Luck

Just kidding. :doh::thumbdown::lol:

Although I hate them, I'd have to go with the last 34 guys to play TE for NE. Everyone of them killed us and none of them were getting late play calls through their helmet.

There's a bunch can of players from other teams that I loved watching. Ed Reed would be really high on my list. As far as a player that did something against the Bills (someone mentioned it earlier) the play that Cunningham made was the most impressive that I've seen.

Rob Ninkovich. In his 6 years as a starter for the Pats, he's been used in slightly different roles, asked to change his weight a little to suit those roles.

Never moaned, just did his job and he's been quitely productive for the past 5 years (no lower than 6.5 sacks, 5 FF in 2012, 7 batted passes last year). The thinking man's meathead,