MMQB Profile of Marquise Goodwin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really doesn't bother me at all. It's his life. He's living it. He will or won't make it with the Bills based on how he can compete in whatever part of camp he will attend. He earned his current contract by getting drafted in the 3rd round. He will or won't earn a second contract and can be cut at any time. Good luck to him. It's his dream.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This really doesn't bother me at all. It's his life. He's living it. He will or won't make it with the Bills based on how he can compete in whatever part of camp he will attend. He earned his current contract by getting drafted in the 3rd round. He will or won't earn a second contract and can be cut at any time. Good luck to him. It's his dream.

Well said

CBF

My perspective on this is pretty simple. If he were somewhat middling in his performance in the long jump, I would say cut him. Why would you keep a player on the roster that you know isn't likely to medal, that's not fully participating in offseason work? He's not though. He's made the two longest jumps so far this year of anyone that has hopes of winning Gold for the U.S. Is he going to be behind in terms of learning plays, calls, etc.? Absolutely. He's not going to compete in the Olympics and then simply take the field. I feel here though that Rex is making the right call.

Slow time of the year. He has 20 rec and 3 td's in 3 seasons with us. 17 of those rec and all 3 td's in year 1 with us. That's 3 rec and 0 td's in the last 2 seasons. That's a lot of print for a player who has given us virtually nothing. Just saying.

Slow time of the year. He has 20 rec and 3 td's in 3 seasons with us. 17 of those rec and all 3 td's in year 1 with us. That's 3 rec and 0 td's in the last 2 seasons. That's a lot of print for a player who has given us virtually nothing. Just saying.

easley is only 14 career receptions behind him. he deserves a thread too.