Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

I posted the same pic of Fat Albert and he didn't like the picture. So when I replied back referencing the Peter Pan fairy, he responded like he was one of the moderators on TBD and said we'll see how funny it is when I get a one day suspension.

well IMO both pics were funny, but figured we would have one of Rob Ryan by now. You know, as his mentor.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Smith showed up overweight every Spring. I'm not going to sweat it all that much until it's an issue on the field.

Bruce Smith was the biggest fitness fanatic on the team. He had the body fat percentage of a corner back. He used to literally break the stair masters he was working out on.

Bruce Smith was the biggest fitness fanatic on the team. He had the body fat percentage of a corner back. He used to literally break the stair masters he was working out on.

With the exception of his rookie year when he was over 300lbs.

Bruce Smith showed up overweight every Spring. I'm not going to sweat it all that much until it's an issue on the field.

He showed up overweight for one training camp, his first. After that, he got serious and stayed that way.

GO BILLS!!!

Karlos just made life a little hard on himself. He'll get back in shape, but he'll have to go longer and harder with more sacrifices than he would have had he been more wise in recent months. Time to suck it up and pay the price! Go to work young man. Hoping for the best.

He showed up overweight for one training camp, his first. After that, he got serious and stayed that way.

GO BILLS!!!

And didn't he make more than a couple Stairmasters extinct?

Karlos just made life a little hard on himself. He'll get back in shape, but he'll have to go longer and harder with more sacrifices than he would have had he been more wise in recent months. Time to suck it up and pay the price! Go to work young man. Hoping for the best.

And didn't he make more than a couple Stairmasters extinct?

Looked like they had him in three layers of shirts and sweat pants today. That must have sucked.

Not worried about it. In 6 weeks if he's not in shape there is a concern.

Anyone with discipline can drop 20 lbs. with intensity.

I'm only about 5 pounds overweight, but I'll give 20 lbs a shot for a crack at a few years of NFL pay. And I'd double up by betting on me making weight. (I might be too withered to walk, but I WOULD make weight!)

Not worried about it. In 6 weeks if he's not in shape there is a concern.

Anyone with discipline can drop 20 lbs. with intensity.

Someone like bandit might want to weigh in on this....

Its not the poundage....anyone can lose a certain amount of pounds in WATER WEIGHT by sweating it off

The problem is only so much is water....he overate himself so that he is not FAT

You can only in a healthy way lose that weight in incraments of like 3 pounds a week without losing strenght

right Bandit?