The Cavs-Bills comparisons have begun

Way to take their good fortune and turn it into our misery.

I agree with this. Stay classy Buffalo. Buffalo doesn't lose just because Cleveland has won.

I am a little jealous though...

Edited by vincec

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland is loaded with talent and they threw in the towel in the 2nd half of game 2 to go 0-2 so they could "save energy" for game 3? They were down 20 at the start of the 4th Q--this is the NBA, 20 point leads disappear in minutes.

NBA teams starting out 0-2 are 16-254 in the playoffs in best of 7 series. The Cavs have lost 7 straight to the Warriors (last 3 games were blowouts. So they decided to rest up for game 3....during game 2?

:beer:

What we have learned is the NBA isn't the NFL.

No? 8 different teams won a super bowl each in the last 8 years. Edit: Just realized from 7 different divisions too. Only division not representing is the AFC South who just missed the cutoff.

2016 Cavaliers - Broncos

2015 Warriors - Patriots

2014 Spurs - Seahawks

2013 Heat - Ravens

2012 Heat - Giants

2011 Mavericks - Packers

2010 Lakers - Saints

2009 Lakers - Steelers

2008 Celtics - Giants

2007 Spurs - Colts

2006 Heat - Steelers

2005 Spurs - Patriots

theres_a_chance.jpg

Edited by What a Tuel

If only -the Super Bowls began 2 years earlier, I'll go to my grave believing our '64 team would have beat the Browns. No way Jim Brown torches that Defense like he did in the NFL. Plus, we'd match them in that regard with Cookie. If that game were played, the Brownies would have to go back another decade to the Otto Graham era.

IF ONLY..

Anyway, Congrats, Cavs! 1st ever team to rally from 3-1 down and win it!

Here's a comparison: The Cavs broke the drought and so will the Bills.

2016 is the Year of Lake Erie, the year of Rust Belt Redemption.

Pirates have been in the playoffs several years after going 20+ without making it...

Royals went from bottom feeder to World Series then World Series Champs the last 2 seasons...

Blue Jays break the longest active playoff drought in major sports last season...

Cavs win the NBA championship...

It's GOTTA be our turn....