The Cavs-Bills comparisons have begun

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am (not) lucky in that I have perspective after 25 years.....LeBron getting his teams to 6 straight finals is a pretty damn good achievement. Bring the comparisons, I don't see anyone else doing what we did or he is doing.

Thanks for again offering us a glimpse of your brilliance, though you are off topic.

You're welcome and I'm sorry.

And I think this is a stupid comparison. Comparing a team who plays a single game in order to win/lose a championship with a team who has to win/ose 4-out-of-7 games in order to win/lose a championship is dumb.

The media acts like its better to not get to the finals than to get there and lose. Somehow it taints your career to win a conference championship but lose the league championship. Go figure.

Cavs are not a team. They are a lead singer with a backup band.

That's how they look so far in this series but that's not how they got to the finals.

Coach Lue has decided to attack the basket every time down the floor with Lebron or Kyrie. There's no off the ball movement and no emphasis put on the 3 pointer. Cavs have the long distance sharpshooters but the supporting cast is not stepping up and maybe not being asked to step up? Very infuriating but their style on offense has changed back to dysfunctional with this series. No flow or teamwork.

They need to get that fixed for Wednesday and without Kevin Love to help.

The media acts like its better to not get to the finals than to get there and lose. Somehow it taints your career to win a conference championship but lose the league championship. Go figure.

Its crazy isn't it? Cam sucks now because he couldn't beat one of the best defensive performances in Super Bowl history

IMO it looks like the real championship took place in the WCF, thus far. But I am shocked at "how" the Cavs are losing. They looked dominant in the east.

it's happened before. Jimmy Johnson on some documentry about the great (?) cowgirl teams of the 90's once said and I am paraphrasing a bit . " we knew we would play the bills in the superbowl. We weren't worried. We also knew that the real superbowl was the NFC championship game against SF" Very dissmissive comments on the Bills.

IMO it looks like the real championship took place in the WCF, thus far. But I am shocked at "how" the Cavs are losing. They looked dominant in the east.

it's happened before. Jimmy Johnson on some documentry about the great (?) cowgirl teams of the 90's once said and I am paraphrasing a bit . " we knew we would play the bills in the superbowl. We weren't worried. We also knew that the real superbowl was the NFC championship game against SF" Very dissmissive comments on the Bills.

The East was weak this year. Easy for the Cavs to steamroll those teams all the way to the finals. The Cavs are still a good team, but some of those teams in the West just have so much depth it'd be hard for Cleveland to match them. What's worse is that LeBron was flat out bad last night.

As for the football comparison, we talk almost every year about how one conference is stronger than the other, but it always seems to me like even the weaker conference has a couple teams that would be a threat for the title. It's hard to tell until the game is played. I would have figured the offensive-record-breaking Broncos had a better chance beating the Seahawks than the Patriots.

Edited by Big C

LeBron has no fire inside him what so ever. You think Kobe or Jordan would've taken this? Nope. They would've eaten their teammates alive on the sidelines or in the locker room at halftime. Either that or they would've taken matters into their own hands and taken every shot.

People compare him to Jordan? LOL.

That's hysterical.

LeBron has no fire inside him what so ever. You think Kobe or Jordan would've taken this? Nope. They would've eaten their teammates alive on the sidelines or in the locker room at halftime. Either that or they would've taken matters into their own hands and taken every shot.

People compare him to Jordan? LOL.

That's hysterical.

True

That's how they look so far in this series but that's not how they got to the finals.

Coach Lue has decided to attack the basket every time down the floor with Lebron or Kyrie. There's no off the ball movement and no emphasis put on the 3 pointer. Cavs have the long distance sharpshooters but the supporting cast is not stepping up and maybe not being asked to step up? Very infuriating but their style on offense has changed back to dysfunctional with this series. No flow or teamwork.

They need to get that fixed for Wednesday and without Kevin Love to help.

They shot 23 3-pointers last night and made 5. I don't care how much more emphasis you put on shooting the long ball, when you're not hitting it, you're losing. 35% from the field overall is a dumpster fire. 7 Turnovers from their biggest star is simply unacceptable.