Zack Brown Signs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're fortunate to have Whaley. It's so obvious that he and his scouts are on top of their game. It's not hard to imagine them looking back at their draft scouting notes on players currently in the NFL and evaluating their status. When we have brought in players and didn't sign them - I'm ultra comfortable with their decisions.

We're fortunate to have Whaley. It's so obvious that he and his scouts are on top of their game. It's not hard to imagine them looking back at their draft scouting notes on players currently in the NFL and evaluating their status. When we have brought in players and didn't sign them - I'm ultra comfortable with their decisions.

I agree with this 100%. He was a second rd pick and Bradham a 5th,same age, Bradham costs more and is no better.

I agree with this 100%. He was a second rd pick and Bradham a 5th,same age, Bradham costs more and is no better.

Bradham is actually a much bigger hitter then this guy.....

but

I think Brown might be a better scheme fit....this is a guy that can actually cover.....you cannot coach speed and this guy has it. LB's with lack of range was a huge problem for this team this last year.

Bradham is actually a much bigger hitter then this guy.....

but

I think Brown might be a better scheme fit....this is a guy that can actually cover.....you cannot coach speed and this guy has it. LB's with lack of range was a huge problem for this team this last year.

Yeah I can see that.

If what I'm hearing is correct he is a good cover guy and as you point out we need that.

I still hope we draft another cover type guy as well. NE needs to be planned for!

This signing could actually be significant

We need LBs that can cover in this scheme...so now we have Lawson and Zach Brown.....so Preston Brown might actually be able to stay where he is in the scheme.

I still think we take another LB early.....but pass rushers are needed

Oh heck Bills could still take two LBs by the time draft is over. I think they do gain some breathing room here

Yeah I can see that.

If what I'm hearing is correct he is a good cover guy and as you point out we need that.

I still hope we draft another cover type guy as well. NE needs to be planned for!

Looks like he can play the inside pretty well to from some stuff I've looked at.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-titans/0ap2000000214912/All-22-Zach-Brown-takedowns

I think I speak for most of the board when I say that I have strong and irrational feelings about this signing.

This has to be the best post I've seen in years. Seriously.