Zack Brown Signs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a couple highlights on this player. He looks decent enough, although I read he fell out of favor with TN coaches as he was a 2nd round pick that didn't live up to potential. For some reason I feel good about this signing because I think Buffalo can turn around a defensive player's trajectory ... ala Jerry Hughes. I hope this guy works out for Buffalo ... we need help and depth at LB.

I feel similar about this guy, especially since he has the physical tools. And I understand how he would have fallen out at the Titans, but I would rather grab a guy like this (or Jerry Hughes) that was drafted high because of that talent, and not worked out 100% of the time over a low round journeyman. Like you said, at the very least we improved our depth and athleticism at LB, and best case is that we could have possibly found an WLB to play besides Preston(hopefully not a starter so much as a good coverage guy). I'll take that.

Edited by Clemson Bills Fan

Can he do that to Tom Brady?

he isn't fast enough to need to horse collar him to bring him down, but he should do it anyway.

I wonder if ZB will get Bradham's old #. He was 55 in Tenn, but that's taken.

Edited by YoloinOhio