Liberal Protests

B-Man

• 1 month later...

Clinton/Obama supporter............. :lol:

CONSERVATION, CONSERVATIVE, WHO CAN BE BOTHERED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

A woman was arrested on Monday after allegedly smearing peanut butter on 30 cars parked outside what she believed was a pro-Donald Trump rally.

Christina Ferguson was arrested in Amherst Junction, Wisconsin after interrupting what turned out to be a meeting of a local environmental organisation, Tomorrow River Conservation Club.

Witnesses claimed the 32-year-old entered the meeting at 9:30pm holding a “family-size jar of low-sodium, creamy natural Jif” peanut butter, shouting about how much she hated the Republican candidate.

Best quote: “‘Fortunately it wasn’t chunky peanut butter, so vehicles didn’t get scratched,’ said police.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Standing Rock: North Dakota access pipeline demonstrators say white people are ‘treating protest like Burning Man.’

“White people are colonizing the camps. I mean that seriously. Plymouth rock seriously.

They are coming in, taking food, clothing and occupying space without any desire to participate in camp maintenance and without respect of tribal protocols. These people are treating it like it is Burning Man or The Rainbow Gathering and I even witnessed several wandering in and out of camps comparing it to those festivals.”

Oh, like Wow, man. This is so groovy man. It's like so natural and peaceful man.

Got any dope man? Ludes? Peyote buds?

It's so like the good old days of Peace, Love, Acid, Reds! Common man.

What a fabulous place to get high and commune with nature, man. And the Indians. They're here too, man. Like wow man.

Where are the chicks, man? Gotta be some really far out chicks here man. Gotta be.

Standing Rock: North Dakota access pipeline demonstrators say white people are ‘treating protest like Burning Man.’

“White people are colonizing the camps. I mean that seriously. Plymouth rock seriously.

They are coming in, taking food, clothing and occupying space without any desire to participate in camp maintenance and without respect of tribal protocols. These people are treating it like it is Burning Man or The Rainbow Gathering and I even witnessed several wandering in and out of camps comparing it to those festivals.”

I wonder how they're holding up without a Starbucks nearby.

I wonder how they're holding up without a Starbucks nearby.

Does 2500 heroes showing up as reenforcements make you think any different about it? I know we as Americans love our heroes. Couldn't help but notice during the games on TV this weekend.

Edited by reddogblitz

I've only recently been paying attention to the Standing Rock story because I have friends of friends of friends (SoProgs as far as the eye can see) going there, and they are all concerned because Obama has given orders to shoot rubber bullets to get them off the land.

They are all stunned that Obama is flipping them off on this, and quite honestly, it's very funny to watch.

Oddly enough, these same SoProgs will continue to vote as they are told, no matter how many times they are spit on, because they will never, ever, ever be smart enough to think for themselves.

And here I thought the Time piece calling for tax evasion would be the dumbest thing I'd read for the rest of the year. But NOPE!!! In strolls Michael Moore.

I thought he liked government intervention in private enterprises?

And here I thought the Time piece calling for tax evasion would be the dumbest thing I'd read for the rest of the year. But NOPE!!! In strolls Michael Moore.

No, still the dumbest thing I've read, if only for the epic "Taxation without representation!" line.

Gotta love a (*^*&%^$^#who writes a national political op-ed but doesn't even know his Representative isn't the goddamn President. :wallbash:

No, still the dumbest thing I've read, if only for the epic "Taxation without representation!" line.

Gotta love a (*^*&%^$^#who writes a national political op-ed but doesn't even know his Representative isn't the goddamn President. :wallbash:

I dunno, I still think Michael Moore calling for a coup is dumber.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• 2 weeks later...

I was shopping earlier, and lo and behold: Captain America was sold out everywhere. My godson is only 2.5 but, he's smarter than the average bear, and he knows what's what at pre-school with the older kids. So, Captain America is the thing. Given this election season, and the mood of the country? No surprise I couldn't find anything other than a frisbee.

But, me being me, I was able to sweet-talk a certain Wal-mart girl into finding me an age-appropriate action figure with no small parts, or "shield-throwing action" that would endanger my niece's(his younger sister) eyesight.

Turns out she's been hoarding. I now owe her a night out. Don't fret. I intend to pay my debt with more than she bargained for.

But, it is interesting: she's an unmitigated moron, yet, she knew enough to hoard the Captain America stuff, because even she can tell which way the wind is blowing.

I was shopping earlier, and lo and behold: Captain America was sold out everywhere. My godson is only 2.5 but, he's smarter than the average bear, and he knows what's what at pre-school with the older kids. So, Captain America is the thing. Given this election season, and the mood of the country? No surprise I couldn't find anything other than a frisbee.

But, me being me, I was able to sweet-talk a certain Wal-mart girl into finding me an age-appropriate action figure with no small parts, or "shield-throwing action" that would endanger my niece's(his younger sister) eyesight.

Turns out she's been hoarding. I now owe her a night out. Don't fret. I intend to pay my debt with more than she bargained for.

But, it is interesting: she's an unmitigated moron, yet, she knew enough to hoard the Captain America stuff, because even she can tell which way the wind is blowing.

If the sales of Captain America merchandise has anything to do with the election of Donald Trump, then the irony is amusing:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/captain-america-furious-new-president-9226257

If the sales of Captain America merchandise has anything to do with the election of Donald Trump, then the irony is amusing:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/captain-america-furious-new-president-9226257

As was said to Mark Hamill by an overwhelming number of tweets:

"I don't listen to what Mark Hamill says, I listen to what Luke Skywalker says".

As was said to Mark Hamill by an overwhelming number of tweets:

"I don't listen to what Mark Hamill says, I listen to what Luke Skywalker says".

In other words

"I don't listen to what Mark Hamill says, I listen to the painfully stilted dialog George Lucas wrote."

People are morons.

You know when it's put that way it really demonstrates the absurdity of that whole video.

When was the last time people cared about the political opinions of the cast of MASH

Even when MASH was on TV, nobody gave a damn. And President Bartlett, I hate to burst the Coastals bubble, but Martin Sheen was never really President

My wife and I love MASH and we watch it all the time but we barf at a lot of the episodes and how pussified they are.