Liberal Protests

B-Man

The cops are scared of people possibly bringing guns, but the protesters want less police because they think it's intimidating protestors?

Corrected.

The cops are the one's that are scared of protesters openly carrying. It is their union that whined about getting people's Constitutional right rescinded for the RNC... They didn't care if it was legal or not, constitutional or not. Wow, what a shock, cops not giving a damn about what is legal or not. Wow, what a shock, a big union pissing and moaning. :-/

Easy solution. Cops stay home and let the people sort it out. What's the odds in the end, less protesters and less RNCers? One can dream.

Corrected.

The cops are the one's that are scared of protesters openly carrying. It is their union that whined about getting people's Constitutional right rescinded for the RNC... They didn't care if it was legal or not, constitutional or not. Wow, what a shock, cops not giving a damn about what is legal or not. Wow, what a shock, a big union pissing and moaning. :-/

Easy solution. Cops stay home and let the people sort it out. What's the odds in the end, less protesters and less RNCers? One can dream.

Call me a homer, but in a head to head matchup between #BLM vs #2A with firearms allowed, my money is on the gun nuts

Molon Labe :D

Corrected.

So you didn't read the article?

The protestors said they are scared that some people are going to bring guns. The protestors also said that they think the police presence is keeping people from attending.

They want the protection of the police without the hassle of having them around.

So you didn't read the article?

The protestors said they are scared that some people are going to bring guns. The protestors also said that they think the police presence is keeping people from attending.

They want the protection of the police without the hassle of having them around.

Maybe they should have their own police, ones that are separate yet equal :rolleyes:

Hopefully this doesn't spark a new wave of protests and cop ambushes.

This at first reporting, sounds like just horrible police work and I hope the officers involved are held accountable.

Thankfully it seems like the innocent person who was shot will hopefully be ok. Terrible use of deadly force though.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/helping-autistic-man-black-therapist-shot-florida-police-044231095.html

Hopefully this doesn't spark a new wave of protests and cop ambushes.

This at first reporting, sounds like just horrible police work and I hope the officers involved are held accountable.

Thankfully it seems like the innocent person who was shot will hopefully be ok. Terrible use of deadly force though.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/helping-autistic-man-black-therapist-shot-florida-police-044231095.html

This kind of thing has to stop!

I think this is reprehensible behavior by the police, and I hope the shooter loses his job and serves time.

This is about as egregious as the Police in Baltimore killing Freddie Gray. Make no mistake about it, they killed him. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Wait until you see the list of demands just released by Black Lives Matter Aug 2, 2016 2:31 PM by Jazz Shaw

blm.jpg...........Nothing much… just free money for life

So what test does one have to pass in order to be considered black? What is the acceptable percentage of blackness in order to qualify for these things? Is 50% like Obama good enough? Hell I look at my dad and think there be some black **** in there. So do I get some free stuff too??

Edited by Chef Jim

So what test does one have to pass in order to be considered black? What is the acceptable percentage of blackness in order to qualify for these things? Is 50% like Obama good enough? Hell I look at my dad and think there be some black **** in there. So do I get some free stuff too??

According to liberal policies, you don't need to actually have any black in you to be considered black. You just need to identify as black. Close enough. Just go all Rachel Dolezal on them.

Quit appropriating culture with your microagressions, cracker.

I recently pointed out on another site, where someone claimed that civilization started in Africa, that it actually started in the Mesopotamia, India, and China...but we're biased by the availability of written records of such, which causes us to assume that the beginning of civilization starts with writing.

The response was "Oh, so you're saying that civilization didn't start earlier in Africa because blacks can't write?"

People are !@#$ing stupid.

I recently pointed out on another site, where someone claimed that civilization started in Africa, that it actually started in the Mesopotamia, India, and China...but we're biased by the availability of written records of such, which causes us to assume that the beginning of civilization starts with writing.

The response was "Oh, so you're saying that civilization didn't start earlier in Africa because blacks can't write?"

People are !@#$ing stupid.

And your response? That would have been the best part of the conversation. Assuming you didn't just call them an idiot and move on.

I would have said something along the lines of "no, because spray paint hadn't been invented yet."

And your response? That would have been the best part of the conversation. Assuming you didn't just call them an idiot and move on.

I would have said something along the lines of "no, because spray paint hadn't been invented yet."

"That's not what I wrote. Read what I wrote. Moron."

University of Houston student government going way way overboard for a Facebook post.

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/50596?client=safari

Public presentation to tell the BLM/outraged student crowd to report on what she learned about culture during her 50 day suspension. That'll be fun.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

University of Houston student government going way way overboard for a Facebook post.

Public presentation to tell the BLM/outraged student crowd to report on what she learned about culture during her 50 day suspension. That'll be fun.

A reflection letter?? What the !@#$ is that??

Judging by her name, I seriously doubt that she's lilly white. Unreal.

Dear Student Government Association:

Please take your sanctions and go phucks yourselves, you pathetically liberal bunch of puuuuuussies.

Sincerely,

Pretty Much Everyone In the Entire Freaking World

Edited by LABillzFan

The Black Lives Matter ‘movement’ was created from a false narrative that the Democrats have cultivated for votes.

Agitators’ behavior at St. Paul Summit Ave. protests ‘vile,’ police union says

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/04/st-paul-philando-castile-protesters-summit-avenue-police-union-shooting/

proxy.jpg?t=HBhQaHR0cDovL3d3dy50d2luY2l0

A number of agitators continuously attempted to bait officers into physical confrontations while using vile rhetoric that does not have a place in our public discourse,” said Dave Titus. “Agitators have struck, slapped, spit on and challenged to fight our cops. One agitator antagonized multiple officers while holding a razor blade in his mouth while only a few feet away.”

Titus also said African-American officers were repeatedly called “Uncle Tom” and were sworn at, and female officers were “ridiculed, claiming they were just sex objects for male cops.”

“This is not peaceful,” Titus said. “This is absolutely disgusting. It’s an attempt to ignite a physical confrontation, yet our officers remained calm and peaceful and respectful.”

Edited by B-Man

The Black Lives Matter ‘movement’ was created from a false narrative that the Democrats have cultivated for votes.

Agitators’ behavior at St. Paul Summit Ave. protests ‘vile,’ police union says

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/04/st-paul-philando-castile-protesters-summit-avenue-police-union-shooting/

proxy.jpg?t=HBhQaHR0cDovL3d3dy50d2luY2l0

A number of agitators continuously attempted to bait officers into physical confrontations while using vile rhetoric that does not have a place in our public discourse,” said Dave Titus. “Agitators have struck, slapped, spit on and challenged to fight our cops. One agitator antagonized multiple officers while holding a razor blade in his mouth while only a few feet away.”

Titus also said African-American officers were repeatedly called “Uncle Tom” and were sworn at, and female officers were “ridiculed, claiming they were just sex objects for male cops.”

“This is not peaceful,” Titus said. “This is absolutely disgusting. It’s an attempt to ignite a physical confrontation, yet our officers remained calm and peaceful and respectful.”

I'm guessing NYT is going to put together a montage of these protesters' behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

The next news cycle will feature Hill'ry calling for calm and unity....Oh wait, she's fueling the protesters through her stunning silence on the subject. Maybe she'll point and shout her way through her next campaign stop while making some reference to her long history of calm and patience as she mended the rents in the fabric of our nation.

MINNEAPOLIS POLICE HELD BACK WHILE VIOLENT MOB ASSAULTED TRUMP FUNDRAISER ATTENDEES?

“Henry said the next day he went down to the First Precinct to file a report, and an officer there told him that they had been told to stand down. And the officer allegedly said that the order to not do anything ‘came from the top.’”

Well, that sounds very much like what happened when the San Jose police let the far left protestors at the Trump Rally in June run wild.

Read the whole thing.