Liberal Protests

B-Man

It's all pretty amazing to watch. They're conflating nationalism with racism and being stubbornly obtuse about it. They're accusing Trump of hatred while spouting hatred for Trump, along with any who do not openly share their hatred of Trump. They have no idea how badly they are marginalizing themselves, nor do they realize that they're calming the dislike of Trump previously held by many Republicans. A few months ago the "experts" were claiming that this election had changed the Republican party forever, but I think it's having a far greater impact on the Democrats.

Otherwise known as "Another day being a leftist."

Otherwise known as "Another day being a leftist."

It's worse than that. Leftist dogma has always been idealistic, but there was a time not long ago where that ideal had a strong "we're all in this together" component that's now completely absent. Now John Lewis is taking the lead from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, and Sanders and fomenting a culture of hate. In my book, that's as anti-American left as it gets. To me it looks more like the creation of a wave of neo-fascism which will only serve to rot their party even further from the inside.

To me it looks more like the creation of a wave of neo-fascism which will only serve to rot their party even further from the inside.

I have no problem with that.

As it stands today, they are left with California, Detroit, and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission. Popular vote aside (because thinking people know that was just California), they have lost touch with the American people.

You can not, for eight years, force your will on them and their communities by...

• making them buy inferior products they don't want
  • suing nuns into submission
  • shuttering local businesses based on religious beliefs
  • pretending every terror act is simply a misunderstood person or workplace violence
  • penalizing and shuttering political dissent through government agencies
  • forcing people to pay into their money laundering scheme

...without the American people finally, collectively understanding that, as a political party, the Democrats have only one interest: forcing their ideology on the public. As a representative republic, the country ultimately WILL adjust to what it wants, not what the Democrats want to force on them.

Hence,

electoral-small.png

It's worse than that. Leftist dogma has always been idealistic, but there was a time not long ago where that ideal had a strong "we're all in this together" component that's now completely absent. Now John Lewis is taking the lead from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, and Sanders and fomenting a culture of hate. In my book, that's as anti-American left as it gets. To me it looks more like the creation of a wave of neo-fascism which will only serve to rot their party even further from the inside.

Yup. What's happening on the fringes of the left should be alarming to everyone regardless of their party affiliation.

Fascism isn't right or left.

It's growing on all sides.

Yup. What's happening on the fringes of the left should be alarming to everyone regardless of their party affiliation.

I don't see it growing from the conservative or right side to be honest. The left has gone full blown marxist radical.

I don't see it on the right like I do on the left. There's the usual clowns like white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the Klan, but they're fringe - hardly what I'd call representative of the Republican party. To portray them as such is to give credence to the nonsense people like Lewis are spewing.

It really shouldn't be hard for the Trump administration to rally most of the public behind the big federal government issues but they have to make effective presentations with facts. We badly need to educate citizens on the big issues and I hope this administration being led by a business person with other business people in the cabinet will do that but I'm prepared to be disappointed. Even when good people find their way to Washington, they quickly end up in the political mud pit. Hopefully Trump and his crew can begin to get most people on the same page and when I say most that includes the 20% or so of Democrats that will listen with an open mind.

Trump however seems very capable of blowing the opportunity.

I don't see it on the right like I do on the left. There's the usual clowns like white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the Klan, but they're fringe - hardly what I'd call representative of the Republican party. To portray them as such is to give credence to the nonsense people like Lewis are spewing.

Seems like they are always around but hardly noticed. No real influence. Of course you listen to the left and you would think that the fringe attitude is pervasive within the entire right/conservative/libertarian side.

https://www.gofundme.com/great-tornado-to-inaugural-parade

If the right was as "raysis" as the left says, they wouldn't have raised nearly $600k so a band from a traditional African American university could travel and play at the inauguration.

There is ONE political party that benefits from keeping people of color down and it ain't the Republicans.

"Mediocre Negroes" for Trump. :lol:

"They keep bringing up comedians and and actors athletes to represent black interests. It’s demeaning, it’s disrespectful, and it’s condescending,” he continued. “Bring some people up there with expertise Donald Trump, don’t just bring up people to entertain.”

Yeah, only Democrats can use comedians and actors and athletes so sell their agenda! :lol:

I have no problem with that.

As it stands today, they are left with California, Detroit, and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission. Popular vote aside (because thinking people know that was just California), they have lost touch with the American people.

You can not, for eight years, force your will on them and their communities by...

• making them buy inferior products they don't want
  • suing nuns into submission
  • shuttering local businesses based on religious beliefs
  • pretending every terror act is simply a misunderstood person or workplace violence
  • penalizing and shuttering political dissent through government agencies
  • forcing people to pay into their money laundering scheme

...without the American people finally, collectively understanding that, as a political party, the Democrats have only one interest: forcing their ideology on the public. As a representative republic, the country ultimately WILL adjust to what it wants, not what the Democrats want to force on them.

Hence,

electoral-small.png

i understand the point that you are trying to make, however the map you cited is not from 2016 :doh:

The 2016 map is even redder. For example: Erie County PA is blue on your map but voted Republican in 2016 for the first time for I think ever in my lifetime

i understand the point that you are trying to make, however the map you cited is not from 2016 :doh:

The 2016 map is even redder. For example: Erie County PA is blue on your map but voted Republican in 2016 for the first time for I think ever in my lifetime

I was going to say that map didn't look right.

Most of the ones causing property damage are anarchist strap-hangars who couldn't give two ***** about the election to begin with. Same dipshits that protest the World Bank and IMF.

I agree, I believe in protests not riots. These people don't represent the vast majority against Trump who are and will protest peacefully.

I agree, I believe in protests not riots. These people don't represent the vast majority against Trump who are and will protest peacefully.

But the small number of neo-Nazis who support Trump...they're representative of the vast majority of Trump supporters.

:beer: (That's a mug of liberal tears, in case you're wondering.)

Students are marching in down town Austin right now, some wearing ISIS-style head coverings to hide their identity, carrying signs with slogans like "save a human, kill a NAZI". It appears to be peaceful for the most part, but local news is reporting that things will pretty much be shut down starting at 5pm when the official protest starts out from Auditorium Shores and makes it's way up Congress to the Capital.

Austin traffic is always a nightmare as it is at 5pm, and especially so on Fridays. This is really going to piss a lot of people off.