Bills fire DL coach Karl Dunbar

CNY315

Lotta speculation that seems to fit a lot of preconceived notions. It'll be interesting to hear the story of it comes out. I don't think Rex has done a good job overall, but this could have been anything. Weird timing, yes, but that could be for a lot of reasons.

Edited by BarleyNY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be more too it. Could have been something Rex was trying to get Dunbar to buy into and he just wasn't. Finally Rex had enough.

Could be as simple as thinking he was part of the issue and the tweet calling out Mario could have carried issues into next year if Mario was well liked in the DL room

I would have thought whichever coach was calling in plays late and substitutions would be let go.

Maybe they started the process, but the word hasn't made it to the news yet. Wonder if they know the deadline is in just a few more seconds!? :beer:

We were told that he was good. He did a bad job. His unit regressed. I'm more than fine with it.

I agree. Get him the !@#$ outta here and bring in someone better the DL failed last year, question is tho, was Dunbar the DL coach durring the Pettine and Shwartz years?

This makes me feel better

I remember how categorically wrong you were about Sammy Watkins and Tyrod Taylor, so I now have more confidence in the Ryan brothers

Awesome. Love it when the Tyrod doubters eat crow. Wasnt a fan of the 2nd Ryan on the coaching staff but Ill reserve judgement till week 4 of the season

I agree. Get him the !@#$ outta here and bring in someone better the DL failed last year, question is tho, was Dunbar the DL coach durring the Pettine and Shwartz years?

Awesome. Love it when the Tyrod doubters eat crow. Wasnt a fan of the 2nd Ryan on the coaching staff but Ill reserve judgement till week 4 of the season

It was pepper Johnson under Schwartz