Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

1 hour ago, peace out said:

Cheap meme - you could do that with literally any pol.

But none as perfect as Obama.

Barry was never about our country. He was always about Barry. Always. Still is. You have to be a gigumbo narcissist to (1) tell people you never lied after telling the single biggest political lie ever ("if you like your doctor...") and (2) to somehow think that after eight years of tapping the breaks on the economy, it suddenly started to work when a new president is in office.

He's a massive embarrassment, and I hope he's on every TV in every house and every airport right into 2020.

52 minutes ago, peace out said:

but seriously... it's sad people are worried about a former POTUS being a narcissist

You know the difference between narcissist Barry and narccisist Trump?

Narcissist Trump has the country working again. Narcissist Barry failed at everything at ever turn, from Obamacare to the Syrian red line to literally making life WORST for minorities.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Narcissist Trump has the country working again. Narcissist Barry failed at everything at ever turn, from Obamacare to the Syrian red line to literally making life WORST for minorities.

Did you fail English class or are you drinking early on the west coast?

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Did you fail English class or are you drinking early on the west coast?

Ah, the retorts of a simple mind. No matter how many typos I make, Narcissist Obama remains every bit the lying, deceitful, useless nutbag he was as President Narcissist Obama.

To that I say More Barry! More Hillary. Onward to 2020!

Just make sure they don't have to climb any stairs!

President Barack Obama says something that used to be uncontroversial. “It is not a Democratic or Republican idea that we are not supposed to pressure the attorney general or the FBI to use the criminal-justice system to try to punish political opponents. That’s not how America works; that’s how some tin pot dictatorship works — that’s not supposed to be America.”

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm sure he was chastising his own party regarding the Kavanaugh allegation, right?

...Or is he trying to shut down whatever investigation leads to him viv-a-vis unmasking and FISA abuses?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, snafu said:

I'm sure he was chastising his own party regarding the Kavanaugh allegation, right?

...Or is he trying to shut down whatever investigation leads to him viv-a-vis unmasking and FISA abuses?

I'm sure he acted like a good man, unlike the criminal Trump who is corrupting our government. 

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Tibs isn't wrong. Obama 'acts' like a good man. The problem is that Obama isn't.

Way better man than Trump. Obama never ran a fraudulent business, his campaign manager didn't go to jail, the FBI never investigated a murderous dictators cooperation with Obama and Obama never used scapegoating people to win. 

On 10/23/2018 at 12:24 PM, LABillzFan said:

Narcissist Barry failed at everything at ever turn, from Obamacare to the Syrian red line to literally making life WORST for minorities.

I disagree, I think everything went exactly the way he wanted.

Low GDP growth, high unemployment, more immigrants. All lead to more dependence on Big Brother.

Why is it hat every other ex-President disappeared after their terms, yet this disingenuous prick Obama remains in the spotlight?

Why don't Obozo and Killary just go the f away already? America is sick of looking at them (normal Americans, anyways).

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why is it hat every other ex-President disappeared after their terms, yet this disingenuous prick Obama remains in the spotlight?

Why don't Obozo and Killary just go the f away already? America is sick of looking at them (normal Americans, anyways).

there is no one currently on the stage for the Democrats other than those two currently.

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They have no bench. And the bench they did have (Booker, Harris) embarrassed themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings to the extent that they are better served laying low and shutting up.

13 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

They have no bench. And the bench they did have (Booker, Harris) embarrassed themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings to the extent that they are better served laying low and shutting up.

Considering we are talking politicians here, I think "bench" is not the appropriate word.   It should be "bullpen."

Also says...................

Barack Obama: "I'd like to think there are compassionate conservatives out there who think there's nothing compassionate about ripping immigrant children from the arms of their mothers at the border and putting them in pens." http://hill.cm/tg703nQ 

.Image result for dumbfounded look.......Image result for dumbfounded look.........Image result for dumbfounded look

I know the Ex-President (I still love that term) doesn't think much of average Americans..........but Barack, most of us aren't that stupid.

From the man who brought caging immigrant children back in style.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Also says...................

.Image result for dumbfounded look.......Image result for dumbfounded look.........Image result for dumbfounded look

I know the Ex-President (I still love that term) doesn't think much of average Americans..........but Barack, most of us aren't that stupid.

We call it the "If you like you child, you can keep your child" policy.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heading into the 2018 midterm elections, former President Obama hit the stump for a few Democrats. How did that all play out? It doesn’t bode well for the ex-president’s ability to shore up the vote at any other time in the future:

Obama campaigned for the following losing candidates:

Joe Donnelly

Richard Cordray

Andrew Gillum

Stacy Abrams

obama_ap_philly.jpg

“If you like your Obama-endorsed candidacy, you can keep it.”

• Haha (+1) 1

On November 7, 2018 at 10:19 AM, B-Man said:

Heading into the 2018 midterm elections, former President Obama hit the stump for a few Democrats. How did that all play out? It doesn’t bode well for the ex-president’s ability to shore up the vote at any other time in the future:

Obama campaigned for the following losing candidates:

Joe Donnelly

Richard Cordray

Andrew Gillum

Stacy Abrams

obama_ap_philly.jpg

“If you like your Obama-endorsed candidacy, you can keep it.”

It's a great example of the little-used phrase "subtraction by addition".

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, LABillzFan said:

Just in case anyone was wondering, the reason we don't address global warming cooling climate change is, because, well, America...you're angry, racist, and you have mommy issues.

That's some bubble you live in, Barry.

Yes, but enough about you, Barry.  What do you think about Americans?

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wasn't Obama a two term president? 

Boy, Trump sure must be jealous of that! 

19 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Personally I highly doubt Trump is, or will be, jealous of anything.  

Jim.................don't chase his squirrells

The fact that Obama was a 2 term President has absolutely nothing to do with the invalidity of Barack's statement

It is a nonsense response and should be treated as such.

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jim.................don't chase his squirrells

The fact that Obama was a 2 term President has absolutely nothing to do with the invalidity of Barack's statement

It is a nonsense response and should be treated as such.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice.........

Obama showed his true self in comments about President Donald John Trump on Monday. It was not pleasant.

Unable to articulate a reasoned argument using facts, Obama attacked the president in a manner that if it were the other way around would be deemed racist.

Maybe it is. Obama said, “The reason we don´t [invest in climate change policies] is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.”

We all know why Obama is upset.

President Trump is systematically erasing his legacy, transforming it into a healthy, 21st century approach to the problems our nation faces.

Just as Donald John Trump transformed the Commodore Hotel from a cockroach-ridden fleabag place into the Grand Hyatt New York, so President Trump renovates American foreign and domestic policy.

Obama seethes. Last night at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago, Obama cried out in pain.

Trump's predecessor said, “I mean, we — we are we are fraught with stuff, and — and so if that’s the case then the single most important thing that we have to invest in is not all — and look I’m a huge supporter of science and technological research and social science and, you know, evidence-based learning and all that good stuff. I’m — I’m — people call me Spock for a reason.

He thinks he is a television character from 50 years ago?

As a person who opposed Obama's policies, and disliked his cashing in on the office, I never hated the man. Even now I do not. I feel pity.

Obama is an American tragedy. He made history by being elected the first black president, and then he did nothing with it. His Obamacare could have addressed the concerns of a few million people without upending the health insurance of hundreds of millions of people.

Instead of using his presidency to end racism, Obama led a resurgence of racial grievance that divided the nation.

He failed to give President Trump the peaceful transition of power that Trump earned.

Instead of speaking out against the increasingly militant resistance, Obama stands back stage grinning.

He seems to believe voters rejected him when Hilkary lost. His backing of Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum in their gubernatorial races this year pitted him against Trump, and President Trump prevailed.

So now Obama claims President Trump has mommy issues.

Projection?

Original Article

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Obama showed his true self in comments about President Donald John Trump on Monday. It was not pleasant.

Unable to articulate a reasoned argument using facts, Obama attacked the president in a manner that if it were the other way around would be deemed racist.

Maybe it is. Obama said, “The reason we don´t [invest in climate change policies] is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.”

President Trump is systematically erasing his legacy, transforming it into a healthy, 21st century approach to the problems our nation faces.

Just as Donald John Trump transformed the Commodore Hotel from a cockroach-ridden fleabag place into the Grand Hyatt New York, so President Trump renovates American foreign and domestic policy.

Obama seethes. Last night at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago, Obama cried out in pain.

Trump's predecessor said, “I mean, we — we are we are fraught with stuff, and — and so if that’s the case then the single most important thing that we have to invest in is not all — and look I’m a huge supporter of science and technological research and social science and, you know, evidence-based learning and all that good stuff. I’m — I’m — people call me Spock for a reason.

As a person who opposed Obama's policies, and disliked his cashing in on the office, I never hated the man. Even now I do not. I feel pity.

Obama is an American tragedy. He made history by being elected the first black president, and then he did nothing with it. His Obamacare could have addressed the concerns of a few million people without upending the health insurance of hundreds of millions of people.

Instead of using his presidency to end racism, Obama led a resurgence of racial grievance that divided the nation.

He failed to give President Trump the peaceful transition of power that Trump earned.

Instead of speaking out against the increasingly militant resistance, Obama stands back stage grinning.

He seems to believe voters rejected him when Hilkary lost. His backing of Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum in their gubernatorial races this year pitted him against Trump, and President Trump prevailed.

Projection?

Original Article

Compare a good president to Trump everyday. You will lose everyday. The American people liked Obama and don't like the incompetent, know nothing Trump. Inferior minds like Trump. And unforunetly there are too many inferior minds, but not enough to get Trump a second term 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Projection?

Original Article

When W. Bush left office I was happy.  Had enough of him.  He was a disappointment in many ways. However I have to admire how he has stayed very much quiet and humble since the end of his presidency and how he has not used the office to greatly enrich himself.  There is respect there.