Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering trump is a verified time traveler, I wonder what his take is on how Americans judge 44 in 2040...

If that's true, can he do us a favor next time he's back in 2001 and talk Ralph out of hiring Donahoe

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

any other pictures from 2014 to blame on the Trump Admin today?

2014? No. But look at what Trump is doing to these Japanese-Americans!

internment-image.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing, isn't it? 

The desperation to protect a legacy built on sand... in a few years it'll all be gone and people like Rhodes will have a tough time walking down the street.

We may honestly 3-4 years away from the "Say what you want about his policies but Obama made being President cool again" thinkpieces that are basically white flags.

Edited by BringBackOrton

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Let's not forget Trump's treatment of Native Americans

Screen%252BShot%252B2018-01-16%252Bat%25

That photo was taken about the same time Hillary was under sniper fire, wasn't it? I can't remember, but maybe we should check Brian Williams' timeline. He was surely there.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That photo was taken about the same time Hillary was under sniper fire, wasn't it? I can't remember, but maybe we should check Brian Williams' timeline. He was surely there.

I don't think so.    Looks more like the long-lost Herring tribe being relocated to Oklahoma reservations.

14 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't think so.    Looks more like the long-lost Herring tribe being relocated to Oklahoma reservations.

No, I'm pretty sure that's a picture of trans-people looking for a bathroom in North Carolina.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

10 hours ago, GG said:

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, I'm pretty sure that's a picture of trans-people looking for a bathroom in North Carolina.

No to all three.

It is from Liz Warren's family photo album.  That's her there on the right in the yellow scarf.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

No to all three.

It is from Liz Warren's family photo album.  That's her there on the right in the yellow scarf.

Obviously you haven’t done your research with that comment.