Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

Keep yapping Barack, you're the GOP's best hope.

MAN WHO SAT DOWN FOR INTERVIEW WITH WOMAN IN BATHTUB FULL OF FRUIT LOOPS SAYS TRUMP PRESIDENCY ISN’T “NORMAL.”

The thing to remember about Democrats is that for them, “normal” means Democrats in power.

No more, and no less.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure where to put this...

My only comment? When he says "I got into fights," I think he actually meant to say "I was a human punching bag for the alpha males"

That's different. He is not up for a Supreme Court position. Apples and oranges. ?

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure where to put this...

My only comment? When he says "I got into fights," I think he actually meant to say "I was a human punching bag for the alpha males?"

I think it means he threw ice.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Because he never said anything like that.

It was Michelle who said it, talking about him.

Besides ............the libs switched from "attempted rape" to "heavy drinking" over 48 hours ago.........WC needs to keep up on the accusation timeline.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Besides ............the libs switched from "attempted rape" to "heavy drinking" over 48 hours ago.........WC needs to keep up on the accusation timeline.

No, he doesn't have the right temperament to be a Justice.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably not one of our greatest presidents.

Obama Tells One Whopper Of A Lie. It´s About Lying.
by Hank Berrien

Original Article

Speaking in Nevada on Monday, former president Barack Obama uttered what may have been the most pompous, patronizing, and pretentious lie from a politician since Woodrow Wilson, the president who championed executive power over legislative power by expanding the executive branch, stated, “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.”

Obama actually said this: "Unlike some I actually try to state facts. I believe in facts. I believe in a fact-based reality and a fact based politics. I don´t believe in just making stuff up."

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Probably not one of our greatest presidents.

Obama Tells One Whopper Of A Lie. It´s About Lying.
by Hank Berrien

Original Article

Speaking in Nevada on Monday, former president Barack Obama uttered what may have been the most pompous, patronizing, and pretentious lie from a politician since Woodrow Wilson, the president who championed executive power over legislative power by expanding the executive branch, stated, “The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.”

Obama actually said this: "Unlike some I actually try to state facts. I believe in facts. I believe in a fact-based reality and a fact based politics. I don´t believe in just making stuff up."

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/?page=2

5 minutes ago, peace out said:

Whoa --- is it okay to use Politifact on this forum now?

My how things have changed!

I posted Politifact because I knew it would make it harder for you (and other morons like you) to dispute it, given it's a left wing rag; and I really don't think doing the work of sourcing stuff you wouldn't read, and would simply dismiss out of hand because you don't value the source is worth my time.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I posted Politifact because I knew it would make it harder for you to dispute it, given it's a left wing rag; and I really don't think doing the work of sourcing stuff you wouldn't read, and would simply dismiss out of hand because you don't value the source is worth my time.

What's there to dispute? Obama told some lies. It's clear as day.

Great edit to call me a moron - you must be polite in Church.

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

What's there to dispute? Obama told some lies. It's clear as day.

Great edit to call me a moron - you must be polite in Church.

The edit was to clarify that I wasn't posting specifically for you, but also for others, roughly equally dumb and dishonest, who share your myopic world view.

So to be clear on two points: 

1)  The edit was purposed with being more specific about who I was directing the post you responded to.  It was just a bonus to be able to make my observation.

2)  I didn't "call you a moron".  I observed the posting habits of you, and those who share your habits here.

So................................we shouldn't post about Ex-President Obama (I love that phrase)

in the "Obama's Post Presidency thread"

the day after he made "national news" with a campaign stop  ??

That is the opposite of SERIOUS TIME..........................it's CHILDISH RESPONSE TIME