Donahoe to run the eagles?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just announced: Tom Modrak will be running the 2016 Philadelphia draft from his single-floor ranch in Sarasota.

:worthy: And John Guy will endorse the free agent signing of OT Jonathan Martin and WR Justin Blackmon.

I was a big fan of donahoe. He had some great pickups and drafts here. His problem was choosing greggo as coach.

Worst move: letting Pat Williams leave via FA when he wanted to remain a Bill. That move crippled the franchise for years. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Best move: signing Brian Moorman. Don't laugh- great punter and person who made the pro-bowl

Edited by DDD

I was a big fan of donahoe. He had some great pickups and drafts here. His problem was choosing greggo as coach.

Mularkey was no picnic either. I will never forget Son of Satan discussing the ban on negative signs being brought into the stadium on his radio show... even Ralph thought that policy was nutso and Donahoe's ridiculous behavior towards fans was a big reason why Ralph took the Team President title back after he left.

I don't think Sr. director of player personnel is hiring the next coach.... sounds like he's got as much stroke as Whaley here.

Less. Kelly was the GM. His VP of player personnel was fired along with him. Donahue is simply being given that guys responsibilities, for now. He did not get the VP title nor is he now "running the Eagles".

gees don't people ever learn?? he will likely draft a one-legged running back, a corner that has a eye problem or maybe a defensive end with a bad foot.. ,if not maybe he will trade a arthritic linebacker to us? ..oh excuse me ,,that's what he did here, I forgot... NOT!!

I agree for the most part. The Bills have been flummoxed by the coach pick for a while and he wasn't immune to it. Thought he had some impressive free agency wins early on with Bledsoe, Spikes, Fletcher, Adams, Milloy and Vincent. His teams had talent but terrible coaching.

Isn't he responsible for those terrible uniforms of that era too?

Looking at his drafts, there are some impact players here and there. The trade up for losman was a huge mistake. I remember really wanting to trade to 9 for Big Ben. He just looked like a quarterback, and losman never did.

Edited by dneveu