Bills or Jets...Who would you rather Be

plenzmd1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statistically they are good. Their record (so far) says they are good. So they can't be all that bad for you to disregard them the way you do.

So we beat them - that was a bad loss for them...much the same way us losing against Jax was a bad loss for us. And losing vs a bad Giants team at home was a bad loss for us too.

It may not be specifically you guys in particular, but I find this is hilarious because if this were the Bills record, you guys would be railing on them for only:

Beating the dysfunctional Browns

Beating the bad Colts

Losing to the Eagles :doh:

Only beating the Dolphins twice

Beating the bad Redskins

Nearly losing to the Jaguars :doh:

Losing to the Texans

Nearly losing to the Giants

Beating the Titans :w00t:

I mean the record of the opponents they beat is 39-65 am I right? Shouldn't you guys be consistent and complain that they haven't beaten a single winning team? Oh suddenly W-L record reigns supreme again! :worthy:

Edited by What a Tuel

It may not be specifically you guys in particular, but I find this is hilarious because if this were the Bills record, you guys would be railing on them for only:

Beating the bad Colts

Beating the bad Redskins

Losing to the Texans

I mean the record of the opponents they beat is 39-65 am I right? Shouldn't you guys be consistent and complain that they haven't beaten a single winning team? Oh suddenly W-L record reigns supreme again! :worthy:

Those people are morons.

Edited by FireChan

Beating the bad Colts

Beating the bad Redskins

Losing to the Texans

LOL..actually, if we ranked top 5 in defense; top 10 in offense and were currently in the wild card hunt at 8-5, I'd be arguing exactly what I'm arguing: who the hell cares who we've played, we've beaten who we've had to so boohoo to all the naysayers until proven otherwise.

I really hope the Chiefs and Steelers make it come to the last game, and all three are fighting for the last two spots. I even hope the Jets beats the Pats, primarily becuase I'd love to see the Broncos get home field throughout.

Then we beat the pants off the Jets ripping their hearts out J-E-T-S, jets, Jets, Jets. If we can't make it, then i don't want anyone else from the AFCE going, and make it jsut a little harder for the Pats.

I don't think there is a soul outside of NE who actually wants to see them in the SB again! No excuses though, I'd love it to be Peyton, and ahve Gronk, and Edelman in there and they still lose.

Screw Gang Green!

I would rather be the Jets everywhere except QB.

Taylor > Fitz

BUT

Their coaching and players are good enough to win with Fitz. I actually think they draft a QB this year and let him sit behind Fitz for one more. They should dump geno.

they do have Bryce Petty sitting behind Fitz. If They cut Geno Rex will pick him up :death:

this year ? Jets they are ahead of us in the standings...next year and beyond you can't possibly say Jets they are much much older all over the board with low ceilings on guys.

You can boil it down to this they are up in the standings because they played cleveland we played cincy and with EJ, we've play NE twice they have one more coming. Rex over Bowles he's held us in it despite injuries that would have had other teams done by October 1st

the Bills have serious Cap issues going forward. already projected 2016 at negative $2.5 mil without Glenn, Incognito & Gilmore signed to long term deals.

i know this has been broken down many times, but the cap is going to go up at least 10 mil, Gilmore is not a FA this year, he is signed thorough 2016 and currently counts 11m toward the 2016 cap # - if they sign him to an extension this year it will bring DOWN his cap #. Also, that is before they make any moves with current personnel which they almost surely will, mainly Mario and McKelvin. The salary cap is fluid - players are going to come and go and contracts moved around. That's what Overdorf is for, and the Pegulas are very creative about guaranteed money and signing bonuses.

the Bills have serious Cap issues going forward. already projected 2016 at negative $2.5 mil without Glenn, Incognito & Gilmore signed to long term deals.

I think these 3 should be the focal point. manage the rest of the money as you see fit Jim.

bur what about tt

i know this has been broken down many times, but the cap is going to go up at least 10 mil, Gilmore is not a FA this year, he is signed thorough 2016 and currently counts 11m toward the 2016 cap # - if they sign him to an extension this year it will bring DOWN his cap #. Also, that is before they make any moves with current personnel which they almost surely will, mainly Mario and McKelvin. The salary cap is fluid - players are going to come and go and contracts moved around. That's what Overdorf is for, and the Pegulas are very creative about guaranteed money and signing bonuses.

Great points correcting a false narrative about the Bills cap problems. Does anybody really think they haven't thought ahead and didn't expect to have issues to deal with, as do other teams.

I actually like where the Bills are long term over the jets right now. I don't think they make the playoffs, but even if they do i cant see them winning a road game.

i think we have the younger, more talented team, and poised to get much better on both sides of the ball nextt year.Our key production comes from younger players overall. Shady is the only one getting to that age.

Jets to me, outsdie of the D line, are getting key contributions from older players that i think will decline in production next year. Secondary, QB, WR, ...

Plus, i think they will be sucked in by Fitz, and it will set them back for a couple of years...and i like Fitz.

And they prolly do have an advantage at Head Coach, and i call the OCs even.

Am i just nuts? Just looking for the silver lining?

1 how do u have 9000 posts and i never heard of you?

2 dont say prolly, ever again, unless your 17 and a gangsta!

3. I like fitz too but youre right. or are you, i say as the jets make the playoffs. I said when the season started, shady will set this team back for years....so far im right.

3. I like fitz too but youre right. or are you, i say as the jets make the playoffs. I said when the season started, shady will set this team back for years....so far im right.

isnt years plural?

can you explain exactly how McCoy has set this team back at all? That has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard in here....