Bills or Jets...Who would you rather Be

plenzmd1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills no doubt. The Jets are winning because of their defense, while the Bills are winning with offense. Let's put it in perspective. Before todays game, Fitzpatrick had 15 TD's and 17 INT's and another 4 lost on fumbles. Most teams don't win with those kind of numbers. Tyrod had 20 TD's, only 5 INT's and 5 lost fumbles. I think the Bills are more talented on both sides of the ball and that it simply comes down to coaching. Would I rather the Bills have the record that the Jets have going into week 17? Of course. That would be an idiotic question to ask.

Bills no doubt. The Jets are winning because of their defense, while the Bills are winning with offense. Let's put it in perspective. Before todays game, Fitzpatrick had 15 TD's and 17 INT's and another 4 lost on fumbles. Most teams don't win with those kind of numbers. Tyrod had 20 TD's, only 5 INT's and 5 lost fumbles. I think the Bills are more talented on both sides of the ball and that it simply comes down to coaching. Would I rather the Bills have the record that the Jets have going into week 17? Of course. That would be an idiotic question to ask.

Fitz has 26 TD and 12 INTs on season . Not sure where your stats are coming from

No offense gentlemen...I don't' know, maybe some offense, but many of these posts are difficult to take seriously.

Me? I'd rather be the team that is 10-5 and plays its heart out and wins when it has to including beating the Pats and Giants, and has a coach who puts opposing QB's under pressure and an Offensive coordinator who gets his team to score tds, even with Fitzy at the helm and a headcoach who has his head on straight and wherein as a fan I could get excited about maybe going to the playoffs this year.

...but I'm whacky like that.

Please, though, where are my manners, let us hear more about the 2016 Bills from the 2015 fans the same way we did from the 2000 fans, 2001 fans, 2002 fans, 2003 fans, 2004 fans, 2005 fans, 2006 fans, 2007 fans, 2008 fans, 2009 fans, 2010 fans, 2011 fans, 2012 fans, 2013 fans and 2014 fans.

I would rather be the Jets everywhere except QB.

Taylor > Fitz

BUT

Their coaching and players are good enough to win with Fitz. I actually think they draft a QB this year and let him sit behind Fitz for one more. They should dump geno.

I still think this is debatable. But I will say I'd rather have youth at QB.

Fitz has 26 TD and 12 INTs on season . Not sure where your stats are coming from

It was a post on NFL network and clearly wrong. So you're OK with his 14 fumbles then? Regardless of how you color this season, he's a mediocre journeyman at best. Tyrod's first year is better than any year Fitz has had.

It was a post on NFL network and clearly wrong. So you're OK with his 14 fumbles then? Regardless of how you color this season, he's a mediocre journeyman at best. Tyrod's first year is better than any year Fitz has had.

:lol: Edited by joesixpack