RT Mills > Henderson

r00tabaga

Henderson has really been struggling. I wonder if he really was sick or the staff decided to just make him inactive because they knew he would have another bad showing today.

My buddy who is a Bears fan said Mills was a solid starter for them at RT his rookie year (2 years ago). He sure had a tough assignment today, learning a new system and having Clowney, Watt and Mercilus getting after you.

Keep it going Mills, we have the cash now just show us you're worth it. please.

@PTR: Do you remember Jordan's flag? We only had 5.....

Cordy Glenn was called for a holding penalty on a screen pass.

Kraig Urbik was called for a holding penalty.

Dareus jumped offsides.

Mulligan tackled Clowney on the Watkins catch.

5th???

Freaking Ronald Brooks held on a huuuuuuuge punt return.....again

That was the 5th. Don't think Mills was called for anything. Again, I saw enuff today to take #66's starting job.

Plus he's more familiar with Kromer than anyone else.

@PTR: Do you remember Jordan's flag? We only had 5.....

Cordy Glenn was called for a holding penalty on a screen pass.

Kraig Urbik was called for a holding penalty.

Dareus jumped offsides.

Mulligan tackled Clowney on the Watkins catch.

5th???

I remember he got flagged for holding. Not sure who he held. Might have been Watt. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Mills got a lot of help...on a lot of plays Watt was being blocked by Mills, Urbik and Woods...triple teamed.

Devoted a lot of attention to him, but it was worth it as he had a mostly quiet day other than a tackle or two in the backfield on an RB and a sack that got called back due to offsetting penalties...

I would say that both Urbik and Mills made a pretty strong case for staying in the starting lineup.

Urbik has played well since filling in for Miller—Miller may have more upside in the long run, but I think Urbik is more consistent right now. He is like that pesky mole that keeps digging up my yard, no matter how I try to get rid of him, he keeps coming back and doing his thing. I don't really want him around, but you have to admire his perseverance.

And as many have said, Mills did an outstanding job.

I say stick with what works, and in this game it certainly worked.

Such a knee jerk. 1 game with plenty of help. Can we let him play the season out before we want to spend money on the guy. How many times do people have to see someone play slightly better than the person they replaced in a very small sample before being prepared to make them the guy.

Urbik was in Marrone's doghouse last year and didn't do well when he finally was put in. However, he's been pretty decent this season. Average guard play from the right side is all I ask for! Mills should start the rest of the year IMO.

Such a knee jerk. 1 game with plenty of help. Can we let him play the season out before we want to spend money on the guy. How many times do people have to see someone play slightly better than the person they replaced in a very small sample before being prepared to make them the guy.

Kinda reminds me of how Henderson handled Cam Wake in Week 2 of his rookie year. Only that people neglected to mention all the help he got.

Easy now-

1. Mills had one average game this year

2. he had a lot of help when JJ was over him- just about every play I saw

3. Many of the running plans ran away from JJ

4. He has already been cut by 3 teams

Not saying he can't play, but let's be reasonable

I think we're seeing the benefit of having Kromer back for a few weeks. The OLine looks a bit better these days.

No word if anything happened to that family in Florida though. :ph34r:

There WAS word - the parents got a payout and kids increase in allowance for story not everyone would support. Future group lawsuit attorneys.

I think we're seeing the benefit of having Kromer back for a few weeks. The OLine looks a bit better these days.

No word if anything happened to that family in Florida though. :ph34r:

Line looks better all around. I think some credit does need to go to Kromer. Mills did pretty well considering he was asked to step right up and start.

Shots over Seantrel's bow, i bet via Rex ?

I remember he got flagged for holding. Not sure who he held. Might have been Watt.

IIRC, Mills was flagged for holding, but a Houston DB was also flagged for illegal contact and the penalties offset.

GO BILLS!!!

Freaking Ronald Brooks held on a huuuuuuuge punt return.....again

That was the 5th. Don't think Mills was called for anything. Again, I saw enuff today to take #66's starting job.

Plus he's more familiar with Kromer than anyone else.

Brooks did not hold on that play

I'm really kind of surprised there is no thread started about how poorly the offensive line played in Philly.

15 penalties for 101 yards, and 7 of those came against the offensive line for 52 yards

RG John Miller who had a holding call declined, and was held accountable for two penalties.

RT Jordan Mills had two penalties

LG Richie Incognito had two penalties

C Eric Wood had one penalty.

The line play was really bad at the end of the game when the Eagles had the Bills pinned deep, and knew they would be forced to throw the ball.