Trump Alone at the Top

Which is distracting everyone from where she said "He will never, ever give up. And most importantly, he will never, ever let you down."

Will he also never, ever run around and desert us?

She Rickrolled the convention. We, the whole nation, are being trolled. Trump...is Hogboy.

Cnun41DWgAAorUz.jpg

:doh:

:lol::lol:

They had to know they lifted it? Did you catch the part where Melania said "she wrote it herself"... As a dig to rally people around the fact that Michelle had a speechwriter. The average TrumpPence supporter will eat this up! They even mentioned that they signed off on Melania's speech. They knew. Like Tom said, being trolled!

So you are of the lesser of two evils camp. Is this 2000/2004 all over again?

No, it's worse.

But it hasn't yet quite reached the level of their delving into Sarah Palin's emails, her personal and family history, or of Romney's high school hi jinks and of course we still don't know if Melania has a horse.

They both said teach your children to dream big, work hard and they can succeed, and your word us your bond. I'm sure someone else said this before Michelle.

Come to think of it, I think my peewee football coach told us this too.

Michelle's delivery was way better though.

I knew it was fake the moment I saw it.

They both said teach your children to dream big, work hard and they can succeed, and your word us your bond. I'm sure someone else said this before Michelle.

Come to think of it, I think my peewee football coach told us this too.

Michelle's delivery was way better though.

Yeah, it's not like she/they said something incredibly original.

And no, Melania's delivery was better. Because she's hot.

I knew it was fake the moment I saw it.

Yeah, it's not like she/they said something incredibly original.

And no, Melania's delivery was better. Because she's hot.

Exactly. We don't need GBID to post a picture of each in a "Would Ya?" thread to know the answer to that.