Unsung meme: Sammy Watkin's diagnosis of Bill's problems

boater

You saw the article: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/02/watkins-thinks-bills-need-attitude-adjustment/

Oh my.. I do believe Sammy is onto something. I completely believe his assessment. I vote him team Captain for the rest of the season!

Seriously. I think he is right,

Who is Bill and what did he do? But yes, this is twice this season he's been right.

"The weather, the clouds, little things like that, that you can’t let affect your game"

Holy crap. I don't doubt his sincerity and understand the message - but that article paints a pretty sobering picture. WTF

The King of getting down has got to be Woods. He ends up looking like Eyeore as the game goes on

You saw the article: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/02/watkins-thinks-bills-need-attitude-adjustment/

Oh my.. I do believe Sammy is onto something. I completely believe his assessment. I vote him team Captain for the rest of the season!

I was saying after this game this offense needs some chemistry. Need a Fred Jackson or a Stevie Johnson to put some spring in their step.

Haha, say what you will about those guys, but I felt like this team formed around them. At this point Woods is the senior member of the offense (WR, QB, RB, TE), and these guys have hardly played together. A senior member of the team that gets pumped, or has the leadership of Freddy would put a fire under this team.

At least Watkins is putting himself in that position

Who is Bill and what did he do? But yes, this is twice this season he's been right.

I think Bill is a friend of "Watkin"; they both "possess" something according to the OP which I just can't figure out.

Seriously OP, when did Watkins acquire an apostrophe to his last name? gees

During the game thread I asked where the leadership was, who was the guy who was going to graph the team and rally them? Who is the Fire of this team? one trait I've states is key with a QB aside from brains is a complete hatred of losing. I hate to bring it up but watch Brady when his team makes mistakes or is down. Not sure TT has it. EJ definitely doesn't, he's Phil "Oh Well' Mickelson, a flatliner. If you could wrap Manziel's hatred of losing into TT you might have something to work with. Manziel has is just lacks the emotional intelligence to utilize it properly in the NFL right now. And defensively, I would think Hughes would be the guy but it's hard to carry that water when you're making major bonehead penalties that kill your team at an alarming rate. Hughes is Incognito a few years ago now that I think about it. No leaders on D really.

I read Sammy's comments as a scathing indictment of the team as currently constituted. He's saying what we've said, that the Bills are mentally soft. These are the words of a player who will be franchised and then leave unless the Bills change. Sammy sees himself as a winner (he is), and he's saying clearly that the Bills need to have a winning attitude. Like all well-delivered ultimatums, he left off the "or else" part. He's here for two more years. After that, who knows.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

I read Sammy's comments as a scathing indictment of the team as currently constituted. He's saying what we've said, that the Bills are mentally soft. These are the words of a player who will be franchised and then leave unless the Bills change. Sammy sees himself as a winner (he is), and he's saying clearly that the Bills need to have a winning attitude. Like all well-delivered ultimatums, he left off the "or else" part. He's here for two more years. After that, who knows.

What makes Watkins more of a "winner" than anyone else on the roster?

Finally just read the article. I actually found it hilarious. Let's hope Sammy is full of it, or we're in big trouble. He even said the clouds and rain in KC had the potential to get the guys down. If clouds bring this team down we're really up the creek. Do they know they play in Buffalo? Just pathetic. The players are millionaires, yet one says you can't let overcast weather affect you. That shouldn't even be a thought. Maybe the Bills theme song should be Dio's Rainbow in the Dark. When it rains you know it always brings us down.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I think Bill is a friend of "Watkin"; they both "possess" something according to the OP which I just can't figure out.

Seriously OP, when did Watkins acquire an apostrophe to his last name? gees

Is he the same Watkin that own's that Glen in upstate NY? That would be a lot to posses's for one guy.

Finally just read the article. I actually found it hilarious. Let's hope Sammy is full of it, or we're in big trouble. He even said the clouds and rain in KC had the potential to get the guys down. If clouds bring this team down we're really up the creek. Do they know they play in Buffalo? Just pathetic. The players are millionaires, yet one says you can't let overcast weather affect you. That shouldn't even be a thought. Maybe the Bills theme song should be Dio's Rainbow in the Dark. When it rains you know it always brings us down.

Rainy days and Bill's Sunday's always get me down.....

I was saying after this game this offense needs some chemistry. Need a Fred Jackson or a Stevie Johnson to put some spring in their step.

Stevie's step was always sprung by the second quarter and then he limped around dragging one dead leg for the next 45 minutes of action.

Sounds like he could be on to something . The good & great teams always have their foot to the floor & score as much & as often as you can , go for it , go for broke !!

With all the talent this offense has on it we should be doing a lot better, especially since Shady & Sammy are now healthy They should have won the New England game with ease , but it's almost like they match the intensity of the opponent .

If their not doing really good then the Bills seem to lay back or like Sammy said lose that sense of urgency !!

Good call Sammy !! Go Bills !!

I like Tyrod (considering other options and past QBs)...but he needs to lead. Tyrod is too sterile. The idea a QB needs to be level-headed or not get too high or two down is false. Tons of QBs are firey and emotional when they see they need to be. Sure...don't freak out when things go bad...but when you need a boost give it. Most good QBs in the league do something like that.

Sammy can't be captain because he didn't play for all those other teams.

#rexisanarse