The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Transgender weightlifter wins two gold medals in women's competition

by Victor Morton

Original Article

Sorry,  no uterus, no gold medal.

From your link:

"finishing first in the *****-lift and combined categories and second in the clean-and-jerk."

Obviously "she" hasn't fully made up her mind yet.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

From your link:

"finishing first in the *****-lift and combined categories and second in the clean-and-jerk."

Obviously "she" hasn't fully made up her mind yet.

Can the board filter get any more puritanical?

• Like (+1) 1

Gender Study degrees hardest hit.

Yes, there are issues with this, but college administrators have to shiver that anyone in office is suggesting that colleges could be held libel for any of the free government money they have been receiving through student loans.

Hmmmmmm................

KIRA DAVIS: The Term “People Of Color” Hijacks Black America’s Hard-Earned Legacy And I’m Sick Of It.

I’m fine if other minority groups want to lump themselves in with each other with this whole POC thing. There’s a shorthand in it all that’s valuable and I get that. I just don’t think Black Americans want or deserve to be tied to their watered-down version of “the struggle.”

Because that’s what this is – a naked attempt to hijack the unique civil rights struggles of Black America in order to hitch a ride to Victim Town. When women like Pressley are forced to lump her heritage and American experience in with those who are not “African-American/Black” she is being forced to pour water into her ancestral soup. She is forced to be brown instead of Black.

There is so much power in blackness that these women and others like them on the Left are desperate to pretend they know the struggle to siphon off even a little bit of that power.

They have no right, and I won’t participate in it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This whole subject is just lethal to the LGBTQ cause. They have to know better and be smarter about their inclusivity to all agenda. 

You're an adult and want to dress in drag? Great. Do your thing. You have a kid you want to dress in drag and bring to Pride? ***** off. Sexualizing kids for adults to "cheer on/celebrate" has nothing to do equality. It's a shame trap.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Conservatives need to keep punching back !

Yahoo Retracts Story Of Chris Pratt’s Gadsden Flag Shirt

This one was destined to blowup in their faces -- Hollywood has had Pratt in its sights since he had the gall to go on TV and talk about the power of prayer in his life. They're going to try everything to rip him down in the coming weeks/year. I don't know him, never worked with him but know plenty who have. Never heard a bad thing said about the guy -- until that moment. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Never heard a bad thing said about the guy -- until that moment. 

That's actually pretty funny.  You're basically saying that "wearing a t-shirt" was the worst thing they could find.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's actually pretty funny.  You're basically saying that "wearing a t-shirt" was the worst thing they could find.  :lol:

Pretty much. Even when he was going through his divorce, which usually generates tons of gossip/hot takes among agents/managers/industry folk around the offices and bars -- no one had anything bad to say (about either of them). 

Now he's a white nationalist racist who probably voted for Trump (is what you hear being grumbled around town). 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Was Mueller the investigator?

• Haha (+1) 1

Follow up on the Oberlin College - Gibson Bakery Judgement.

It appears the judge does not trust Oberlin. They have a week to post bond before the Gibson's start seizing bank accounts, laptops, buildings...

Oberlin College ordered to post $36 million bond to delay Gibson’s Bakery collection of Judgment

Judge granted Oberlin College’s motion to stay execution of the judgment, but required the posting of a bond in the amount of the judgment plus three years interest as security.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow up on the Oberlin College - Gibson Bakery Judgement.

It appears the judge does not trust Oberlin. They have a week to post bond before the Gibson's start seizing bank accounts, laptops, buildings...

Oberlin College ordered to post $36 million bond to delay Gibson’s Bakery collection of Judgment

Judge granted Oberlin College’s motion to stay execution of the judgment, but required the posting of a bond in the amount of the judgment plus three years interest as security.

</snip>

Not surprising. They've continued to engage in victim blaming and other stupidity since the verdict was announced (not to mention a trial strategy of calling the victims 'worthless').

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Not surprising. They've continued to engage in victim blaming and other stupidity since the verdict was announced (not to mention a trial strategy of calling the victims 'worthless').

That was a stunningly elitist, ivory tower tactic.

It first I was shocked, and then I realized, what else should I have expected from an institution which conducted itself in such a way in order to bring the case forward. 

They deserve to be destroyed.  To be shown what worthlessness really is, as relates to what they stand for.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That was a stunningly elitist, ivory tower tactic.

It first I was shocked, and then I realized, what else should I have expected from an institution which conducted itself in such a way in order to bring the case forward. 

They deserve to be destroyed.  To be shown what worthlessness really is, as relates to what they stand for.

I really liked how they whined about the money judgment hurting future students, because they would have to raise tuition to cover the costs.

• Like (+1) 1

I REMEMBER WHEN HIGHER EDUCATION WAS SUPPOSED TO FOSTER CRITICAL THINKING: 

College defends punishing student for posing with gun at gun range: It glorifies violence.

The message of today’s left: 

I’m a crazy person with a lot of insane mental associations, and it’s your responsibility not to set them off by doing perfectly normal things.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2019 at 11:31 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

This one was destined to blowup in their faces -- Hollywood has had Pratt in its sights since he had the gall to go on TV and talk about the power of prayer in his life. They're going to try everything to rip him down in the coming weeks/year. I don't know him, never worked with him but know plenty who have. Never heard a bad thing said about the guy -- until that moment. 

My wife is the TMZ side of our marriage (pays attention to that mindless stuff) and she mentioned a while ago that he and Ana Faris divorced over his Christianity. Never watched The Officer, so my introduction to him was "Guardians," but I like the dude. Bold Christian is a difficult sell in Hollywood.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

omg. when are the ***** idiots going to realize this ***** is out of control. a man having a period, give me a ***** break.

If he was a real man, he'd grab the cheap, generic, bulk-cases from Costco; or better yet, make some himself from paper towels and duct tape.

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

omg. when are the ***** idiots going to realize this ***** is out of control. a man having a period, give me a ***** break.

They're not. They want to be about the feelz, not the facts.

To paraphrase DC Tom: 'biology doesn't care about your preferred gender pronoun'.

• Thank you (+1) 1

"Are period products too gendered"?

Depends.

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

They're not. They want to be about the feelz, not the facts.

To paraphrase DC Tom: 'biology doesn't care about your preferred gender pronoun'.

He just wants a bloody excuse to be bitchy and complain about cramps every month.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Are period products too gendered"?

Depends.

He just wants a bloody excuse to be bitchy and complain about cramps every month.

there is a word for that and it is not, 'female'.

Edited by Foxx