Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

he had 92.8% of the Bills receiving yards once he and his QB were both back. They have had relatively very little time playing together. It will evolve.

Dag nab it I want more out of Sammy. That slacker!!!

Man, I've been so busy at my little job that I haven't been on lately. Fifty-five pages? Wow!

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight. :D

The thing that was amazing about that catch was how confidently he snatched it out of the air after two bobbles. He didn't panic like most WRs do when they make a mistake. He refocused and just snatched it out of the air and kept running.

Watching him in camp in his rookie season I saw that type of ball recovery in practice. Good to see it in real games

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what I saw last year, Sammy seemed to figure Revis out as the game progressed in the first meeting; he turned Revis inside out a couple times. In the second meeting, I doubt Revis really cared, but Watkins was able to embarrass him early on before Revis took a seat.

Both are film junky students of their craft, so it should be a fun battle to watch. I don't think either can get the best of the other all the time, either. TT must take a chance on Sammy though.

GO BILLS!!!

This is such and amazingly interesting match-up...

Sammy seems to get open pretty effortlessly against just about everyone who tries to cover him...Brent Grimes is no slouch...He's a 2 time NFL Top 100 player (38th in 2015), 3 time Pro-Bowler, and one time 2nd team All-Pro...And Sammy made him look bad...Revis is the best-of-the-best at what he does...To me it's all about how accurate TT can be...Because I do think Sammy will get open, but the margin of error for the QB is FAR less against him...

Should be fun to watch...Unless Revis shuts Sammy down...Then it will suck... B-)

I have to say, Watkins is one of the better young route runners I've seen. That's something you usually see develop with time, but he just has Corners turned around at times. Pro Bowl corners.

He gets separation a lot yet doesn't get the ball thrown his way nearly enough. Could have/should have had a big play TD to start the game but Tyrod just didn't put it in the right spot. Throw it to the middle of the field and Sammy runs under it and scores.