Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

If he keeps doing what he did on Sunday even a-holes like me will give it up to Whaley for making a ballsy move.

Please stop the name calling.

The NFL and networks should allow for viewers to have a choice of views including the All-22 perspective.

twood be a wonderous thing

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Watkins: "You've Gotta Be Aware" (4:23)

WR Sammy Watkins talked with the media about his health, Rex's support of Clemson, facing Revis and more.

@TyDunne

#Bills WR Sammy Watkins is ready for "Revis Island," fully expects Jets corner to shadow him all game ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/10/bills-wr-sammy-watkins-is-ready-for-revis-island/

What name calling? You can't even call yourself an a-hole? Or do you mean no naughty words at all?

P.S. Still waiting to hear why all the "NFL is rigged" threads were locked.

Too soon.

Winky emoticon. (I don't expect anyone except beer mod to get it)

Only 8 targets...... Still not enough. If I was Sammy, reading the list below I'd be upset too.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingTargets

Not everything will be so perfect, where there are only 12 passes in a game and the running game is so good.

Yes he's missed missed 4 games, but in the other 4, less then 6 targets/game or 58th in the league......

BTW take a look at poor Antonio Brown and what happened to him with Big Ben out.

he had 92.8% of the Bills receiving yards once he and his QB were both back. They have had relatively very little time playing together. It will evolve. Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't use that particular social media. So, to have him insult my line of work without knowing me or what I do, makes HIM an !@#$. And you, by extension, for excusing the behavior.

If you didn't insult him on his Instagram page, then he wasn't talking to you. Does he know your line of work? I don't believe he even mentioned a particular line of work. Just figuring that if anyone bothered to take time out of their day to criticize him for being injured at his job, they likely were a urinal cake replacer or something.

If you didn't insult him on his Instagram page, then he wasn't talking to you.

Gotta' say no. He just said that people who questioned him have small jobs and they are jealous of his life and that he was not upset about not being able to play. I realize he is just a young kid and he was simply trying to get back at some people who got under his nerves and it should be taken in that context......... but he said what he said. The guy grew up in a working class family....obviously he lost his composure but let's not play the Stevie Johnson game and try to justify why what he said was right. It was AT BEST a second wrong not making a right.

Gotta' say no. He just said that people who questioned him have small jobs and they are jealous of his life and that he was not upset about not being able to play. I realize he is just a young kid and he was simply trying to get back at some people who got under his nerves and it should be taken in that context......... but he said what he said. The guy grew up in a working class family....obviously he lost his composure but let's not play the Stevie Johnson game and try to justify why what he said was right. It was AT BEST a second wrong not making a right.

The best thing he could have done (which he did) was delete his social media accounts......

It will blow over

Well put. I liked what he said better than what his apologists say for him: that he didn't really mean what he said. I can understand that. We all spout off at times and say things we don't mean, but we're not celebrities with fans that may be offended and take it to social media for a week and change. I'm sure he learned a lesson and I think we should forgive and forget. But as you say, he said what he said.

@NFL

"Is Revis Island still uninhabitable for a WR?" "In a word? No." http://snpy.tv/1Y3zqD4

Revis will wish he were on an island after Thursday night. On the bright side he may get inked for a SW "Wanna get away" commercial.

Well put. I liked what he said better than what his apologists say for him: that he didn't really mean what he said. I can understand that. We all spout off at times and say things we don't mean, but we're not celebrities with fans that may be offended and take it to social media for a week and change. I'm sure he learned a lesson and I think we should forgive and forget. But as you say, he said what he said.

Revis will wish he were on an island after Thursday night. On the bright side he may get inked for a SW "Wanna get away" commercial.

Sammy can wake up the league in prime time on TNF. Let's hope they feature him instead of the decoy play we've seen earlier.

@AroundTheNFL

Shady McCoy, Bills showed off their speed, writes @ChrisWesseling in his Next Gen Stats look http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000577405/article/next-gen-stats-bills-skillposition-players-come-alive

Watkins toasted Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes, reaching a season-high 21.27 mph on a 44-yard touchdown and 19.80 mph on a 63-yard juggling catch. This was his first game of the season with multiple max speeds as ball carrier over 17.00 mph, a sign that Taylor is finally finding him with open space to run after the catch.

It's time to fear the Bills' offense

3) Sammy Watkins is poised to break out as the Bills' WR1.

When the Bills traded up to nab Watkins with the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the team was expecting the 6-1, 211-pounder to anchor the passing game as a dynamic WR1, a role he thrived in at Clemson. And as a rookie last season, Watkins showed flashes, snagging 65 passes for 982 yards and six touchdowns.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Anyone in the sun sections at the game Sunday know how brutal that sun was and he had to look directly into it to try and track the ball. i wore my hat sideways half the game, it was ridiculously bright....

Yeah, when I read that he said, I said Wow, that's exactly right - the way he turned, he had to be looking directly into the sun.

I had shades on and still had to use my hand to cover the glare, so I could see.

I was joking with my friends that the sun never moved the whole time. It seemed to be right past the upper deck the whole time!