Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0:) You basically said otherwise by putting anyone who is down on Sammy into one of two categories by saying they are either angry or don't watch games while comparing stat lines. Then "pretty much" means that they pretty much fall into one of the two categories you impose.

Incorrect. You should read it again, this time without being defensive.

"Pretty much", as I used it, means there are exceptions who don't fit into either group. The majority of folks who are down on Sammy and post on this board (that's an important qualifier, just talking about the group of fans down on Sammy -- and that group is the minority of fans) pretty much fit into one of those two categories: anti-Whaley folks who didn't like the trade / just don't like Whaley, and the folks who only go by stat lines because they either don't understand what they're watching on Sundays or they're just trying to troll. That certainly doesn't mean every poster falls into one of those two groups.

Just the majority. Which, if you read the arguments and Sammy bashing that's gone on since the day he was drafted, is undeniable.

"Pretty much", as I used it, means there are exceptions who don't fit into either group. The majority of folks who are down on Sammy and post on this board (that's an important qualifier, just talking about the group of fans down on Sammy -- and that group is the minority of fans) pretty much fit into one of those two categories: anti-Whaley folks who didn't like the trade / just don't like Whaley, and the folks who only go by stat lines because they either don't understand what they're watching on Sundays or they're just trying to troll. That certainly doesn't mean every poster falls into one of those two groups.

Just the majority. Which, if you read the arguments and Sammy bashing that's gone on since the day he was drafted, is undeniable.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Oh, If i use the term "pretty much" then I can say anything I want then change it around later because I said pretty much? That post of yours was pretty much one of the stupidest posts I've ever read here, and yet you come back to defend it.

BTW, this is what Sammy posted that got this topic of conversation started in the first place.

watkinsfans-1.jpg

AGREED!

F = M x A

:doh: AHHH! High School Physics.

Oh, If i use the term "pretty much" then I can say anything I want then change it around later because I said pretty much? That post of yours was pretty much one of the stupidest posts I've ever read here, and yet you come back to defend it.

BTW, this is what Sammy posted that got this topic of conversation started in the first place.

watkinsfans-1.jpg

Wait, so you were one of the people blasting him on IG because he took his daughter to Disney during the bye week?

Otherwise, why do you care?

He's a 22-year old kid that got harassed on social media and responded the way a 22-year old is wont to respond.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not change it around later, words have meaning and I used those specific words precisely because I didn't want to make the claim that everyone of the critics fits neatly into those two groups. That wasn't by accident, which is why it's hilarious you're trying so hard to make the post say something it didn't.

...Just like folks did to Sammy's post on Insta.

watkinsfans-1.jpg

Seems to me Sammy wised up and took the high road regarding that entire Instagram incident. He apologized and then removed the app from his device. Perhaps you should try the mature route as well.

GO BILLS!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not change it around later, words have meaning and I used those specific words precisely because I didn't want to make the claim that everyone of the critics fits neatly into those two groups. That wasn't by accident, which is why it's hilarious you're trying so hard to make the post say something it didn't.

...Just like folks did to Sammy's post on Insta.

Those words do have meaning, and are defined as "almost, nearly, approximately"... everyone in the sentence you posted.

Bills fans have every right to post their views here good or bad and not be pigeon holed into one of two simplistic degrading groups.

But hey, feel free to have the last word as I'm done attempting to get through, and I'm glad I could add some hilarity. :D