Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

If by always you mean for three seconds after I read each ill conceived post then yes. Always. No wonder you think what he said was wrong, you read wrong.

Saying you're making me look bad, when referring to the team, is always the wrong thing to say. Point blank. No questions asked or context necessary. Unless the context is stating "a real egotistical maniac would say something like" right before it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying you're making me look bad, when referring to the team, is always the wrong thing to say. Point blank. No questions asked or context necessary. Unless the context is stating "a real egotistical maniac would say something like" right before it.

This is rare ......... I agree with you 100%.

Untrue. If after Jerry Hughes makes two consecutive personal foul penalties which cost the defense a pick six, and Mario Williams comes up to him and says "Cut it out. Think out there! We can't afford this. You're making the defense look bad. You're making the team look bad. You're making me look bad. I don't want to be known as undisciplined." There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, I'd be disappointed if he didn't make it personal because that may be the only way Hughes thinks about it.

Or if Mario said the same thing to the press. That may just guilt Hughes into being smarter.

And by the way, I think of you about half as much as Greg Hardy thinks about the real advantages of gun control or out of the blue sending flowers to a woman for no reason.

Untrue. If after Jerry Hughes makes two consecutive personal foul penalties which cost the defense a pick six, and Mario Williams comes up to him and says "Cut it out. Think out there! We can't afford this. You're making the defense look bad. You're making the team look bad. You're making me look bad. I don't want to be known as undisciplined." There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, I'd be disappointed if he didn't make it personal because that may be the only way Hughes thinks about it.

Or if Mario said the same thing to the press. That may just guilt Hughes into being smarter.

And by the way, I think of you about half as much as Greg Hardy thinks about the real advantages of gun control or out of the blue sending flowers to a woman for no reason.

Maybe you're the one who struggles to read.

Is Jerry Hughes the whole team?

Also, a joke about domestic violence. Nice one.

Edited by FireChan

Maybe you're the one who struggles to read.

Is Jerry Hughes the whole team?

Also, a joke about domestic violence. Nice one.

In both cases they were talking about an element of the team. Sammy wasn't referring to the defense or special teams, was he? He was talking about the offensive brain trust not getting him the ball. Sammy was talking about the team and himself. In my example Mario was talking about the team and himself.

More sanctimonious jerkdom?

In both cases they were talking about an element of the team. Sammy wasn't referring to the defense or special teams, was he? He was talking about the offensive brain trust not getting him the ball. Sammy was talking about the team and himself. In my example Mario was talking about the team and himself.

More sanctimonious jerkdom?

In your example, Mario was referring specifically to Jerry Hughes' mistakes. Not the team or a unit of the team. Not the FO. Not the coaches. Just Hughes.

What difference does that make, if it was Greg Roman or Jerry Hughes?

You don't call out your coaches to the media. And Greg Romam not targeting Sammy "enough" is nowhere near as egregious as Jerry Hughes getting absolute bonehead personal fouls because he's an emotional rollercoaster.

Remember when it wasn't a "big deal" that Mike Williams called out his coaches? And then his career ended? Where's he at Kelly? He caught 10 TD's 3 years ago. Where is he?

Edited by FireChan

You don't call out your coaches to the media. And Greg Romam not targeting Sammy "enough" is nowhere near as egregious as Jerry Hughes getting absolute bonehead personal fouls because he's an emotional rollercoaster.

Remember when it wasn't a "big deal" that Mike Williams called out his coaches? And then his career ended? Where's he at Kelly? He caught 10 TD's 3 years ago. Where is he?

Your guy Doug Marrone, who did the benching, is one degree ahead of Mike Williams who is out of football, what does that prove? The defensive line, including Mario Williams, called out the coaches more than Sammy did.

And not targeting Sammy is FAR more egregious and hurtful to the team than Hughes' bonehead penalties. Not even in the same ballpark.

Your guy Doug Marrone, who did the benching, is one degree ahead of Mike Williams who is out of football, what does that prove? The defensive line, including Mario Williams, called out the coaches more than Sammy did.

And not targeting Sammy is FAR more egregious and hurtful to the team than Hughes' bonehead penalties. Not even in the same ballpark.

Doug still has a job. Where is Mike! He caught ten TD's! Ten! 10!

Edited by FireChan

He was blackballed by a scumbag I guess. We sure could have used him last year. Wish we had him. Oh right, we did.

Seriously, he was always separating from DB's and was never late or anything.

Marrone doesn't work for 31 other teams. I don't think you know what "blackball" means. Chalk it up!

Spiller is killing it in NO with a creative HC! Chalk up another one!

Edited by FireChan

Seriously, he was always separating from DB's and was never late or anything.

Marrone doesn't work for 31 other teams. I don't think you know what "blackball" means. Chalk it up!

Spiller is killing it in NO with a creative HC! Chalk up another one!

When you are known as a disciplinary risk by 31 other teams and your head coach benches you for a good reason then you get no third chances and it's warranted. When you are known as a disciplinary risk by 31 other teams and your coach benches you for an unknown reason and it's a terrible one because he is a petty vindictive scumbag, you are still blackballed and get no third chances but it's probably unwarranted.

We don't know which of those two scenarios happened. It could be that he did something stupid. We KNOW that Marrone was a petty vindictive scumbag.

When you are known as a disciplinary risk by 31 other teams and your head coach benches you for a good reason then you get no third chances and it's warranted. When you are known as a disciplinary risk by 31 other teams and your coach benches you for an unknown reason and it's a terrible one because he is a petty vindictive scumbag, you are still blackballed and get no third chances but it's probably unwarranted.

We don't know which of those two scenarios happened. It could be that he did something stupid. We KNOW that Marrone was a petty vindictive scumbag.

Or we know that Marrone was smeared by another vindictive scumbag.

#The9And7Man

Edited by FireChan

Sounds like you're confusing effort with results. Results are in. 9-7.

Actually you are confusing effort with results, under Marrone's offensive strategy and tutelage they tried very hard to lose. The defense, which he had zero to do with outside of its commander's selection, just prevented it 6-7 times.