Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Oh, please. You're embarrassing yourself.

Nope.

Just examples. They don't "prove" anything, but they highlight some problems he has had.

Hands - http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000500655/Sammy-Watkins-inconsistent-hands

YAC - http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/yards-after-the-catch/2015/(He is ranked 210th, and his YAC PER CATCH AVERAGE is 2.2 which is 294th)

Leadership - https://screen.yahoo.com/radio-sammy-watkins-goes-off-123000119.html

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000417460/Wk-8-Can-t-Miss-Play-Watkins-Premature-Celebration

Do I think Sammy sucks? NO!

Have I been a little bit disappointed with some things? yes.

Edited by HoF Watkins

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the brightside, with this established, you can go ahead and leave until January since you'll have nothing new to add til then.

Seconded.

If his only point is to keep stating we are crap until we win a playoff game, then his point is moot until then.

It's just a trolling crusade until then. I advise putting him on ignore.

GO BILLS!!!

Seconded.

If his only point is to keep stating we are crap until we win a playoff game, then his point is moot until then.

GO BILLS!!!

when someone posts " we are crap" i have to wonder what motivates this person to describe themselves a Fan.

I know for sure i am always glass half full. But i am about that with life too.

Gotta be. Otherwise life is no fun.

I did/do not like the giving up picks to get Sammy. But that is not on him, it's on Whaley, only.

Watching the kid play has sold me. Huge asset to the team and a baller.

Don't like to fall back on the word "potential" but, if the Offense gets settled down , and they already are, Watkins will continue to ascend in value to Tyrod, Roman and Rex.

But i always root for the laundry anyways.

Go Bills ! Go Sammy !

Seconded.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not on any "crusade". I made a statement, and then was attacked, so I pulled up statistics. Now you guys are crying.

I am a huge fan of Sammy, but I think there needs to be some perspective on what he has actually accomplished. Especially compared to guys selected after him (and not costing 2 first picks).

I'm not on any "crusade". I made a statement, and then was attacked, so I pulled up statistics. Now you guys are crying.

I am a huge fan of Sammy, but I think there needs to be some perspective on what he has actually accomplished. Especially compared to guys selected after him (and not costing 2 first picks).

:lol: That's not what happened. What happened was you wanted to troll, tried to mask it in an inane question ("why are Sammy's stats so low, something must be wrong!") and yet when anyone tries to get you to engage in a conversation about what you believe needs to be done, changed, or altered, you switch your "statement" to "this team is garbage until they win a playoff game".

That's just trolling. And bad trolling at that.

Step your game up.

:lol: That's not what happened. What happened was you wanted to troll, tried to mask it in an inane question ("why are Sammy's stats so low, something must be wrong!") and yet when anyone tries to get you to engage in a conversation about what you believe needs to be done, changed, or altered, you switch your "statement" to "this team is garbage until they win a playoff game".

That's just trolling. And bad trolling at that.

Step your game up.

You people and your small jobs.

Greggy, you have 10,000 posts, please link me to the "solutions" you have provided to the teams woes.

Oh boy, now it's like I burned the flag or something.

Plenty of people here have called this team crappy on this board. They haven't made the playoffs in 15 years.

no. I still love ya man :wub:

and i dont mind the dialogue going on. Every one has a right to speak their mind. :P

You people and your small jobs.

Greggy, you have 10,000 posts, please link me to the "solutions" you have provided to the teams woes.

So now the insults come out? Or is that another poor attempt at humor. What does my post count have to do with anything?

I asked YOU to proved solutions, or at least identify the problems you're lamenting about. I've been trying (very nicely) to get you to engage in an actual conversation rather than just hurling out insults and complaints about the team. You've refused. Why is that? Could it be because you have no real interest in offering solutions or talking about the Bills but instead wish to come here and troll?

Yeah... I'll try again. You started this conversation crying that "SOMETHING IS WRONG!" Well, what is wrong? What are your solutions?

So now the insults come out? Or is that another poor attempt at humor. What does my post count have to do with anything?

I asked YOU to proved solutions, or at least identify the problems you're lamenting about. I've been trying (very nicely) to get you to engage in an actual conversation rather than just hurling out insults and complaints about the team. You've refused. Why is that? Could it be because you have no real interest in offering solutions or talking about the Bills but instead wish to come here and troll?

Yeah... I'll try again. You started this conversation crying that "SOMETHING IS WRONG!" Well, what is wrong? What are your solutions?

The small jobs line was definitely a joke, IMO.

Of course its about wins.

They are a 5-4, middle of the pack team, and nowhere near the elite teams (not even close to the Patriots, EVEN if they win this week. Consistency matters.), and Watkins should be getting more production. The offense was anemic for much of the Jets game.

Until they win a playoff game, they are still crap.

This team has not been IN the playoffs for 15 years

Lower your bar....9-7 last year.....a playoff bid this year.....that is good progression

I have never understood this.

If you feel a player is goofing off - taking plays off, sandbagging, failing to take coaching - yeah, that's on the player. Bryce Brown would be an example. Apparently he failed to take coaching about improving his ball security to the point where the coaches wanted him gone and didn't want him back even when RB corps was decimated by injury.

But a high percentage of great college players, including players drafted high in the 1st round, don't make it in the NFL. Some of them are injured out of the league or perennially hampered by injury. Some just don't have it, for whatever reason.

If a player doesn't seem worthy of his draft position or what was traded for him, that's on the GM and (if involved) the FO. That's really not on the player, so why get a hate-on for the player over that? He didn't and couldn't control where he was drafted.

Maybe this is therapy for some. Better to spew hatred here than at home. I guess?!

he basically mocked his fans and internet detractors by calling them "losers" with "little jobs for the rest of your lives" and that they "wish they had his life".

of course he backpedaled the next day.

And of course a few sensitive bitches cried about it. Really guys, if you were offended by this you need to lighten up. If a loved one called you a loser, that's one thing. You guys have no relationship with him so why give a rat's ass?!

And of course a few sensitive bitches cried about it. Really guys, if you were offended by this you need to lighten up. If a loved one called you a loser, that's one thing. You guys have no relationship with him so why give a rat's ass?!

Because they are actually ashamed of their jobs, and super jealous of Sammy. It's pretty simple.