Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

Those words do have meaning, and are defined as "almost, nearly, approximately"... everyone in the sentence you posted.

Bills fans have every right to post their views here good or bad and not be pigeon holed into one of two simplistic degrading groups.

But hey, feel free to have the last word as I'm done attempting to get through, and I'm glad I could add some hilarity. :D

:lol: Yeah, like I said, I agree.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if he does all the right things and says all the right things and goes out of his way to help those less fortunate and is exemplary in the community and beloved by his teammates and coaches and tries his very best, he's still a jerk.

lol what

You're making me look bad and all y'all little jobs.

Different definitions of the "right things" I suppose.

Edited by FireChan

I don't care if he does all the right things and says all the right things and goes out of his way to help those less fortunate and is exemplary in the community and beloved by his teammates and coaches and tries his very best, he's still a jerk.

rant.gif Without question and things like that.

My bad. He says all the right things but sanctimonious jerks think he only says 99% right things.

"You're making me look bad."

"Of course I’d have 100 yards every game and a TD, if I’m getting 20 targets.”

Sammy Watkins or Terrel Owens?

Also, many posters who you respect thought Sammy's comments about his targets were phrased wrong. Nice job insulting all of them.

Edited by FireChan

"Of course Id have 100 yards every game and a TD, if Im getting 20 targets.

Sammy Watkins or Terrel Owens?

Also, many posters who you respect thought Sammy's comments about his targets were phrased wrong. Nice job insulting all of them.

Most people IMO who thought he said something wrong don't really understand Instagram.

And the ones I respect who happened to be sanctimonious jerks this one time I forgive and still respect, like if Sammy happened to make the one mistake on Instagram.

As far as Sammy saying "I see the bigger picture. I enjoy spreading the ball around. It makes my job easier. But at the same time, for a guy you go up in the draft to take as your No. 1 receiver, you would love those 15 targets that Julio gets, those 20 targets that Odell gets. Of course Id have 100 yards every game and a TD, if Im getting 20 targets."

What is wrong with that? Unless, of course, you're a sanctimonious jerk. ;)

Most people IMO who thought he said something wrong don't really understand Instagram.

And the ones I respect who happened to be sanctimonious jerks this one time I forgive and still respect, like if Sammy happened to make the one mistake on Instagram.

As far as Sammy saying "I see the bigger picture. I enjoy spreading the ball around. It makes my job easier. But at the same time, for a guy you go up in the draft to take as your No. 1 receiver, you would love those 15 targets that Julio gets, those 20 targets that Odell gets. Of course Id have 100 yards every game and a TD, if Im getting 20 targets."

What is wrong with that? Unless, of course, you're a sanctimonious jerk. ;)

We all know what's wrong with it. But this is another classic example of a Bills player unable to do any wrong. I wonder if it has to do with worrying the Bills will lose talent to Free Agency or something.

Edited by FireChan

We all know what's wrong with it. But this is another classic example of a Bills player unable to do any wrong. I wonder if it has to do with worrying the Bills will lose talent to Free Agency or something.

Not sure who you're talking about. I think all kinds of Bills players and coaches and management do and say stuff wrong. Endlessly.

Except in this case.

Why would I say he said something wrong when I don't believe he did? I wish he wouldn't have said it because of the backlash and because of the sanctimonious jerks, but that's a different concept. And I surely am a sanctimonious jerk at times, ironically often when criticizing sanctimonious jerks.

Full Quote

"We reached out to a couple people and tried to pull some strings like, ‘Hey, I need my targets. You came up to draft me and I’m not getting targets — that’s a problem. You’re making me look bad and you’re making yourself look bad. Why not make both of us look good?’”

The lack of targets is making him look bad. Hence the criticism that he isn't doing enough to warrant Whaley's investment which is also making Whaley look bad.......It actually makes perfect sense and is pretty logical, but no he must be a diva.

Edited by What a Tuel

Full Quote

"We reached out to a couple people and tried to pull some strings like, Hey, I need my targets. You came up to draft me and Im not getting targets thats a problem. Youre making me look bad and youre making yourself look bad. Why not make both of us look good?

The lack of targets is making him look bad. Hence the criticism that he isn't doing enough to warrant Whaley's investment which is also making Whaley look bad.......It actually makes perfect sense and is pretty logical, but no he must be a diva.

Few it seems care much for context, what is actually said, and what prompted him or anyone to say what they did.

Full Quote

"We reached out to a couple people and tried to pull some strings like, Hey, I need my targets. You came up to draft me and Im not getting targets thats a problem. Youre making me look bad and youre making yourself look bad. Why not make both of us look good?

The lack of targets is making him look bad. That's what I said he said. The offense is making him look bad. He obviously cares about how he "looks." None of these conflict with what I'm saying.

Few it seems care much for context, what is actually said, and what prompted him or anyone to say what they did.

Explain how the context changes anything I said.

The lack of targets is making him look bad. That's what I said he said. The offense is making him look bad. He obviously cares about how he "looks." None of these conflict with what I'm saying.

Well it seemed as though you were interpreting it as not caring about the team, but only caring about making himself look good for various reasons. In reality, I think Sammy thinks the team would do better if he was targeted more.

Sammy looking good as a player, and the team doing well don't have to be mutually exclusive or competing scenarios.

Edited by What a Tuel

Well it seemed as though you were interpreting it as not caring about the team, but only caring about making himself look good for various reasons. In reality, I think Sammy thinks the team would do better if he was targeted.

Sammy looking good as a player, and the team doing well don't have to be mutually exclusive or competing scenarios.

They aren't mutually exclusive, and I agree with him if that's what he thinks.

Don't get it twisted, I think what Sammy meant is in the right, he just said it wrong. He should've worded it better. Giving the media soundbytes of "you're making me look bad," is the whole reason why he said the wrong thing.

I wasn't thinking about or talking about you. That was a generic statement. And since when is caring about how you look automaticalky bad? He wants the ball disproportionally to his teammates because he knows he's disproportionally better than anyone on his team. There is zero wrong with that. It's 100% true. Edited by Kelly the Dog

I wasn't thinking about or talking about you. That was a generic statement. And since when is caring about how you look automaticalky bad? He wants the ball disproportionally to his teammates because he knows he's disproportionally better than anyone on his team. There is zero wrong with that. It's 100% true.

You're always thinking about me. Real estate and all that.

Edited by FireChan