Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he wont be walking the walk. Sad. Seems like Limpy Watkins is lining up his excuses. Like I said on page 43 time to start being the Sammy he wants all of us to revere.

Says Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Sounds like 2 catches for 17 yards and an ice pack to me. Yes fans are nitpicking him but he is the one who couldn't control his mouth, now he has to deal with the consequences.

"The consequences." What a joke. The screening process for members around here needs to be tightened up.

Sounds like 2 catches for 17 yards and an ice pack to me. Yes fans are nitpicking him but he is the one who couldn't control his mouth, now he has to deal with the consequences.

:lol: Losers were going to be coming after him no matter what.

Says Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

"The consequences." What a joke. The screening process for members around here needs to be tightened up.

:thumbsup:

What's everybody got their Bike twisted up with their testicles for? You know Roman's game plan will be that he will get 3 - 5 designed targets and that's all.

Hopefully TT/EJ/? will actually see him open and attempt to get him the ball at least one or two times out of those 3 - 5 plays. Hell, he might even catch a ball.

I'm really not one to call names, but whenever I hear or see "Sammy Watkins" my brain now translates that to "Fragile Sammy Watkins". He'd be a great asset to the team if he could stay healthy (obviously), but the number of injuries he's had and the manner in which they've occurred is not promising. If I'm the Bills I'm still looking to address the WR position in the offseason as Harvin won't be here and Watkins can't be counted on to be on the field. I like Woods and all, but if he's my #1 then I know I have problems.

Chances are you'll get another WR that is "injury prone". The reality of it is that Sammy has missed most of the Dolphins, Giants, and Titans games because of 1 injury. He missed half of the Bengals game and the Jaguars game because of another injury. So 2 injuries. The rest of the injuries he has played through (aka 2014), but if you took a look at these other WR's, they have played through quite a few injuries as well. It isn't really a wealth of injuries and is not unheard of in the sport.

Games missed by 2014 WR Class:

Jordan Matthews: 0

Jarvis Landry: 0

Donte Moncrief: 0

Davante Adams: 3.5

Odell Beckham: 4

Sammy Watkins: 4.5

Brandin Cooks: 6

Allen Robinson: 6

Kelvin Benjamin: 7

Marqise Lee: 8.5

Martavis Bryant: 11 (includes 4 for suspension 7 for injury)

Edited by What a Tuel

Chances are you'll get another WR that is "injury prone". The reality of it is that Sammy has missed most of the Dolphins, Giants, and Titans games because of 1 injury. He missed half of the Bengals game and the Jaguars game because of another injury. So 2 injuries. The rest of the injuries he has played through (aka 2014), but if you took a look at these other WR's, they have played through quite a few injuries as well. It isn't really a wealth of injuries and is not unheard of in the sport.

Games missed by 2014 WR Class:

Jordan Matthews: 0

Jarvis Landry: 0

Donte Moncrief: 0

Davante Adams: 3.5

Odell Beckham: 4

Sammy Watkins: 4.5

Brandin Cooks: 6

Allen Robinson: 6

Kelvin Benjamin: 7

Marqise Lee: 8.5

Martavis Bryant: 11 (includes 4 for suspension 7 for injury)

Is there a list of the games where he was "hampered" by an injury?

It seems if you take the entire schedule, then subtract the games he missed, you might have your answer. I give the guy credit for toughing it thru the rib injury, and I want him to be great, but this is getting crazy. Get well and be great, Sammy!

That was the dolphins game. Which was counted. Colts and Pats he wasn't injured, and the Bengals 1st half, he scored a TD, 2nd half was counted as a missed half game....so I am not sure what you are referring to. If you are referring to 2014, he played all 16 games and played through some injuries. So did Calvin Johnson. So did AJ Green. So did Dez Bryant.

Edited by What a Tuel

It seems if you take the entire schedule, then subtract the games he missed, you might have your answer. I give the guy credit for toughing it thru the rib injury, and I want him to be great, but this is getting crazy. Get well and be great, Sammy!

:lol:

That was the dolphins game. Which was counted. Colts and Pats he wasn't injured, and the Bengals 1st half, he scored a TD, 2nd half was counted as a missed half game....so I am not sure what you are referring to. If you are referring to 2014, he played all 16 games and played through some injuries. So did Calvin Johnson. So did AJ Green. So did Dez Bryant.

Yeah, I'm sure it's all just in my mind.