Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just burned Grimes off the line, and abused him for much of the game. Grimes is one of the best DBs in the league today too.

Great work 14.

It was okay, it would have been better if he caught it one handed though. <_<:thumbdown: Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

This getting about as bad as them taking OT Mike WIlliams top 5, this guy is simply made of glass, Danario Alexander but at the cost of 2 first round picks, can't wait till his rookie contract is up so he leaves.

#eyeroll Edited by YoloinOhio

There are things on this team and in this organisation that people can legitimately moan about - Sammy is not one of them. The due can flat out play. He is stud and if Tyrod continue to be accurate as he was today watch out because Sammy's numbers will sky rocket.

They should target Cro more - he has been truly awful so far this season... but Revis has not been "shut down"

Definitely in favor of picking on Cro, good Call. Though Sammy has experience, and success, against Revis. They better target him at least 8 times regardless of who's on him in my opinion.

The funny thing is, I don't think we've scratched the surface. My favorite thing about Sammy is what he could offer with run after the catch. All too often he's slipped on a cut or gone down on a catch. He's getting his big yards now just beating DB's to the end zone. As his health and comfort level improve, he'll be taking those little slants to the house, which opens up more of the deep stuff. Stay healthy and just get better!