Bill from NYC

Hope he has a quick and full recovery. Getting medical attention quickly is key. I had one in the hospital in July 2014 am have had about 95% recovered. They got the clot posters in me immediately. Just tell him to keep trying to do as much as he can. That and having a supportive family really helped me.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him that I said hello and that he is in all our prayers!

PM the poster Wacka, he's been through the same kind of ailment and may have some advice and good support!

Wacka... Hope you don't mind the plug AND hope you are feeling better and progressing!

Hope he has a quick and full recovery. Getting medical attention quickly is key. I had one in the hospital in July 2014 am have had about 95% recovered. They got the clot posters in me immediately. Just tell him to keep trying to do as much as he can. That and having a supportive family really helped me.

Wow... Speak of the devil! I didn't even see you here! :-)

Hi everyone, I am so sorry if this is not an appropriate thing to post. I am Bill From NYC's daughter, and I know he really likes posting here. He had a stroke and is in the hospital. Could you please pray for him? The Bills community is like family to him.

Thank you!

Amanda

Please let him know that we're thinking of him. A certain large teddy bear of a man & I were just talking about you and your family this past weekend...we are a family.

Hi everyone, I am so sorry if this is not an appropriate thing to post. I am Bill From NYC's daughter, and I know he really likes posting here. He had a stroke and is in the hospital. Could you please pray for him? The Bills community is like family to him.

Thank you!

Amanda

This is something I am very sorry to hear about, and glad to be told about if it sadly had to be. Thoughts and prayers to your family and to Bill. I always enjoy his posts. I hope he is getting the very best of care and will be rehabbing soon and successfully.

Thank you for your kind words. He is stable right now. Tired but very lucid. He can speak without slurring and can move. I mentioned that people recommended he not watch the game and he rolled his eyes and agreed. I mentioned the Grateful dead and he sang a few lines. He is definitely himself!

Thank you for your kind words. He is stable right now. Tired but very lucid. He can speak without slurring and can move. I mentioned that people recommended he not watch the game and he rolled his eyes and agreed. I mentioned the Grateful dead and he sang a few lines. He is definitely himself!

That is awesome Amanda!

Please tell him we are continuing to praying for him!

CBF

Great to hear! Don't say a word to him about first round CB's or CJ Spiller. He will recover in no time.

We'll all be praying for him, and eagerly await is return.

Tell him to make sure that hospital has Sunday Ticket!

Great to hear!