What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

YoloinOhio

Biggest concern going into Miami game  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

• Performance of Tyrod Taylor
    • Turnovers
    • Offensive Line vs. Suh and Co.
    • Kicking game
    • Defensive line getting to Tannehill
    • Secondary vs. Miami WRs and TEs
    • Getting outcoached
    • Playing on the road in Miami's home opener
    • The heat factor
    • The refs
    • Injury to AW -> Rambo starting
    • Penalties
    • Other

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed! What about Sammy's OPI? Pure crap his cut was so precise defender fell down.

That was another one - :censored: He broke that dude's ankles. Ref - wait a minute, a Bills player made a Pats player look stupid. Must reverse course. FLAG!!!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't think the NE defense is really all that good as they are currently ranked behind Buffalo at 31st. Then if NE can shut down the Bills O for three quarters by stacking the box with nine, ten defenders with Wake, and Suh. It could be really rough going for Buffalo if they don't figure out a way to move the ball against a stacked box.

Penalties on Buffalo again. :doh:

The heat in the 4th quarter 88+ degrees with 75% humidity wearing out the players. It used to be back in the late 80's-early 90's with Rusty Jones the Bills players looked in more shape then the Dolphins were.

We will see this game.

your looking at Rankings after 2 games ????? is this Howard, if so stop reading the paper to me during the pre game show....bring something to the table please

I voted for Miami's WR's and TE's. Here's my logic in a couple of points. The Bills offensive line wasn't the problem against the Patriots. Taylor was for the most part indecisive in getting rid of the football. He still made some plays, but there isn't an offensive line in the NFL that's going to protect their quarterback if he's holding onto the ball for 4 seconds. By contrast, Brady's average time from snap to pass was 1.67 seconds. To boot, the fish have 1.0 sack through the two games they've played against mediocre teams. Brady shredded the Bills secondary with less talent to throw to, so that's really my logic there. If Tanny does hold onto the ball too long, our defense will get to him. Of that I have no doubt.

Our DL hasn't shown up this season. Very little pressure against a couple of OL that featured TWO rookies on both teams!! Unacceptable. Embarrassing. A close second is our OL that gave up 8 sacks just recently.

Does the QB talent level that they've faced give you more of a wait-and-see approach, though?

I mean...Andrew Luck and Tom Brady get the ball out on time and don't get sacked much by anybody.

Last year, both were in the top 5 for least sacks per game.

Tannehill, on the other hand....23rd

What to grill. Games at my place this time and it hot squarely on top of dinner time.

Skip the grill and bake instead. That way you don't have to continually watch what's cooking and can focus on the game. Or better yet, slow cooker.

Edited by The Wiz