What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

YoloinOhio

Biggest concern going into Miami game  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

• Performance of Tyrod Taylor
    • Turnovers
    • Offensive Line vs. Suh and Co.
    • Kicking game
    • Defensive line getting to Tannehill
    • Secondary vs. Miami WRs and TEs
    • Getting outcoached
    • Playing on the road in Miami's home opener
    • The heat factor
    • The refs
    • Injury to AW -> Rambo starting
    • Penalties
    • Other

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the NE defense is really all that good as they are currently ranked behind Buffalo at 31st. Then if NE can shut down the Bills O for three quarters by stacking the box with nine, ten defenders with Wake, and Suh. It could be really rough going for Buffalo if they don't figure out a way to move the ball against a stacked box.

Penalties on Buffalo again. :doh:

The heat in the 4th quarter 88+ degrees with 75% humidity wearing out the players. It used to be back in the late 80's-early 90's with Rusty Jones the Bills players looked in more shape then the Dolphins were.

We will see this game.

Tyrod is doing the usual 'young QB learning the ropes' thing, but also performing well... not worried there.

Defense was getting pressure against the Colts, but not against Brady... because Brady was throwing it in 1.5 seconds, and our secondary scheme was too soft.

Being outcoached... I'd say Rex and co are 1-1, just like the Bills in that category... not worried yet.

I'd say for me... it's penalties. That's been a consistent problem so far, that we need to take care.

Taylor. He is gonna see what he saw last week until he can beat it.

As for the idea that teams now have a blueprint to beat our D, does that include borrowing Brady from the Pats**** to play against us?

GO BILS!!!

Well Tannehil was sacked 9 times by us last year and still has a habit of holding onto the ball too long. We should have a bounce back game. I like TT, but he is young and inexperienced and can make mistakes. Will he get the ball out fast, can we run more, and will he throw more errant throws that will get tipped.

If the OLine does their job we can run the ball and make all the other things less critical. Takes pressure off Tyrod, keeps the defense (and Rambo) on the sideline, etc. I might have voted for the heat had it not been a 4:35 or so kickoff. That heat can be BRUTAL just sitting in the stands, forget playing in all that gear!