Week 3 predictions: Bills at Miami

YoloinOhio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting game. Both teams will be desperate for the W in the AFCE, and it's the first home game for the Fins and first road game for TT and the Bills. I think the Bill's O is getting close to breaking things open, but the first road game for TT has me worried. Fins have relied on the passing game, so this game comes down to the Bills' pass rush. If Albert is out, Jerry Hughes could be the difference maker...

Bills 24 Fins 20

I posted my prediction earlier, but my sentiments about the game are similar to what I thought prior to the Colts game. The Bills are, top to bottom, more talented than the Fish at nearly every position -- I'll give the D-lines an even grade -- and they have better coaching. Home crowd means zilch in Miami; those fans are terrible and they're already reeling because of how the Fish have looked in their first two games.

This one could get out of hand early, and that stadium will be half empty by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

two not so good coaching staffs facing off...Bills have the better over-all team and the fins are banged up..then again the fins are at home, a slightly better QB and desperate for redemption after losing to the jags..I can see it going down to a late FG by the fins to win 20-17 but the Bills really need this game so its Bills 28 Fins 27 with late Taylor heroics to win with no time left.

Both the Fins and Bills coaching staffs make significant adjustments about 15 minutes after the game ends