Week 3 predictions: Bills at Miami

YoloinOhio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed a statement will be made. By who is the real question? I'm still hungover from the disappointment that Sunday's loss provided and humbled by my unjustified arrogance believing that the Bills were going to win last week 38-10. Talk about drinking the Kool Aid.

So humbly I predict a Bills win.

Agreed a statement will be made. By who is the real question? I'm still hungover from the disappointment that Sunday's loss provided and humbled by my unjustified arrogance believing that the Bills were going to win last week 38-10. Talk about drinking the Kool Aid.

So humbly I predict a Bills win.

im with you - and am always thrilled with any win. 1 point more than the other team works for me.

I'm going to the game...

It's the fishies home opener, it'll be f'ing humid as hell. Praying we don't wither in the heat.

27-24 Bills, I think it could go same score in the wrong direction. Close game.

I heard 50% chance of thunderstorms? I gather that is probably always the case on a late S Florida afternoon! Lol Edited by YoloinOhio

Squish squish

Bills 28, Fish 18

that's all?? We'll see at least 5 more TD's by TT !!! I troll.

Bills 29, Fish 17

This needs to be a statement game. A win is fine but we need to come out and shut them down. 38-10

this just needs to be a solid win. That would be statement enough

I heard 50% chance of thunderstorms? I gather that is probably always the case on a late S Florida afternoon! Lol

there's a 90% chance you will see a 30% chance of rain every day.